[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New 52
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
What is the worst Superman comic and why?
>>
Any comic where Lois was being a hardcore bitch to Clark for no reason
>>
>>81546539

New 52 fucking ruined Lois why haven't they made her a progressive lesbian journalist yet

>DC writes an angle where Lois scissors with Supergirl or Wonder Woman.
>>
File: THIS IS BAD.jpg (103 KB, 392x599) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS BAD.jpg
103 KB, 392x599
>>81546515
Probably doesn't count as a Superman comic, but Dark Knight Returns has one of the worst Superman depictions I've ever seen.

Either that or at Earth's End. This is the "One More Day" of Superman comics.
>>
>>81546515
This goddamned thing.
>>
>>81546515

Why are you posting one of the best?
>>
>>81547013
>that cover
At least it advertises its bad
>>
>>81547830
i thought this is fanfic
>>
>>81546578
New 52 in general has just been a baffling mess of a reboot.
>makes Lois completely unlikable
>hooks Superman up with Wonder Woman
>only to completely retcon that and turn WW into a lesbian for literally no reason

I can't wait until they reboot again, because I certainly won't miss this era.
>>
>>81547830

Story of pain or fake
>>
>>81547830

Just read it. Oh boy, that was a good goddamned shit !
>>
>>81548929
I don't get why they had to reboot. Why not just make changes to the existing Universe?
>>
>>81549633
Nothing more than a quick buck. It's the same reason why Marvel resets everything annually now, it draws in the casuals who will promptly drop it after the third book after they realize it's garbage.
>>
>>81547013
>but Dark Knight Returns has one of the worst Superman depictions I've ever seen.
Fucking bullshit, re read his monologue while he is fighting the Russian soldiers, he is a Superman who has sacrificed his free will so that his friends can retire and not be hunted down and he can continue to save lives.
>>
>>81548929
>>only to completely retcon that and turn WW into a lesbian for literally no reason
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>81548929
When did WW turn into a a Lesbian.
>>
File: Clark Kent, American Sweetheart.jpg (2 MB, 1987x3056) Image search: [Google]
Clark Kent, American Sweetheart.jpg
2 MB, 1987x3056
>>81546515
That time he meet Captain Thunder. I can't believe the writers would show SUPERMAN commiting such a disgusting act. This isnt hat a hero does, it's what the bad guys do
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.