[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /co/ think of him as Sinestro? Yeah the movie was shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
What did /co/ think of him as Sinestro? Yeah the movie was shit, but I thought he was one of the few good things in the movie. I'm actually pretty mad we'll never see him play Sinestro on the big screen again.
>>
>>81543362
/co/ loved mark strong
I haven't seen anyone say anything bad yet
>>
>>81543362

Pretty much everyone I know thinks what you think OP. What a waste.
>>
>>81543362
Perfect casting, perfect makeup job. He had the look the attitude. God what a fucking waste of an actor.
>>
>>81543362
What was wrong with the film? I still have yet to see it.
>>
>>81543362
There's a rumor going that after Deadpool WB are looking hard at holding Ryan Reynolds to his contract and squeezing some more movies out of him. It's why they've never recast, they were playing the long game.
>>
>>81545576
Film was a clusterfuck, felt full and rushed. Hal trained on Oa for a whole 2 mins and spent the rest of his time in earth which isn't what made GL popular at the time, paralax was a guardian turned into a yellowish cloud monster.. Bad CGI.
>>
File: 24242.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
24242.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>81543362
Based role choice. He also knew how Hal likes it.
>>
File: 1436677372225.jpg (42 KB, 733x363) Image search: [Google]
1436677372225.jpg
42 KB, 733x363
since a new green lantern movie is set for 2020 is there any chance of seeing any other lanterns? like Red, blue, yellow, etc? surely WB will have made an expansive and interesting universe by then right?..... RIGHT?
.. guys?
>>
>>81546107
yellow will show up for sure, but I doubt any of the others, at least at first.

I'd love to see saint walker.
>>
He acted the hell out of that role but said role was underutilized, the climax made him (and the rest of the corps) into a retard, and him going Yellow at the end made absolutely no sense in the context they presented.
>>
>>81543362
This guy was pretty good. I marked out for Sinesbro when he came onto the screen and I liked seeing the lantern corp and Oa on the big screen. However, >>81545973 definitely says it best. I really hope someone is able to revisit this and make Green Lantern work a bit better as a live action film.
>>
>>81546107

Since it's an entire corps movie I would think they would be fighting other ring users. Since it's the Snyderverse I'm expecting edgefest Red Lanterns
>>
>>81545965
Fucked up if true. It seems it would be just as bad for WB as it would be for Reynolds to continue to use him as GL.

If true, I wonder if the contract specifically says "Green Lantern," or just WB films in general. If the latter, they could cast him as somebody else if they really wanted to.
>>
File: 1458893086675.png (220 KB, 485x437) Image search: [Google]
1458893086675.png
220 KB, 485x437
>>81545965
I hope WB does this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.