[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or have the last few episodes of AoS been getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: grant_ward.jpg (31 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
grant_ward.jpg
31 KB, 620x400
Is it just me or have the last few episodes of AoS been getting exceedingly dark?
>>
>>81542557

Yeah they are getting into horror levels of shit.

That whole... melt people thing... I was little disturbed.
>>
>>81542557
More like exceedingly
WARD
A
R
D
>>
>>81542613
>melt people thing
Yeah they ended up more gooey than I'd imagine, didn't think they'd show the drained corpses.
>>
>>81542557
Shit comes in all colors
>>
File: thehorror.png (2 MB, 1154x893) Image search: [Google]
thehorror.png
2 MB, 1154x893
>>81542557

This part was particularly disturbing.
>>
i wasnt expecting them to actually show malick crushing that dudes head on camera but they actually showed quite a bit

what is this world where a show on fucking abc is more brutal than MCU movies
>>
>>81544712
I thought they'd focus the camera on Malick as he did it, or showed the other people's reaction as he did it. Took me by surprise that they just showed it.
>>
>>81542557

Just wait for the finale when Fitz dies in Simmons's arms and she only has time for a scream before she takes a headshot.
>>
>>81544059
The system is rotten as fuck. Trump should just run Independent
>>
>>81542557

Now that you mention it, I felt it was getting better.
>>
>>81542557
They want the DC audience.
>>
>>81545440
Please let this happen. I'm so sick of those two.
>>
>>81542557
It's gotten a bit like this before, but yeah, Ward becoming the host for an apocalyptic being has definitely made things take a dark turn. I like it. A spy show can afford to be dark and violent. Benefits from it in fact. Apparently, they moved it an hour later at some point, which allowed them to show certain things they used to not be able to. I think that had a positive effect on the show's quality.
>>
>>81544059
Anything that involves Ted Cruz's face is pretty disturbing.
>>
>>81549332
I'm hoping they get back to more normal spy stuff soon. Inhumans of SHIELD isn't gonna hold up for that long.
>>
I can't wait for Darth Ward to fuck up the entire Shield team. I wonder which ones of them he'll manage to kill. I'm thinking it'll be May.
>>
>>81544712
That scene was fucking stupid though.

>"I'll give you REAL POWAH!"
>it's just an exoskeleton, like a very shitty version of Iron Man
>Malick, big evil villain, never killed anyone by himself until that very moment
>>
>>81549372
I think its all going to come to a head this season. So far, last season was Skye gaining her powers and finding the Inhumans that already existed, and this season's been dealing with the Inhumans that are now a worldwide phenomenon. It all seems to be coming to a head here, so Next season will probably have a different focus.
>>
>>81549408
>>Malick, big evil villain, never killed anyone by himself until that very moment

Hitler didn't kill anyone while Führer, either. We can't even be sure he killed anyone in WWI.

Actually he killed one person, all the way near the end, but I'm not sure that counts.
>>
>>81544712
>>81549282
It's an arms race with the Netflix shows. They've got to show they've got edge to their action, and aren't the safe, boring MCU show, just cause they're on ABC.
>>
File: bateman wink.jpg (158 KB, 753x450) Image search: [Google]
bateman wink.jpg
158 KB, 753x450
>>81544059

Zodiac Killer for President LMAO.
>>
>>81542557
Yeah, from Ward melting people, Lincoln's face being covered in blood and Malick crushing that guy's head, I'm surprised it was still rated PG.
>>
>>81549591
>Hitler didn't kill anyone while Führer, either.

Nigga, we're talking about a TVshow character not real people. The fact Malick never killed a single person and gets all pumped up during his first time (and he needs a fucking exoskeleton for it) is fuckin stupid.
>>
>>81550285

Why?

Seriously, he was always the head of a rich family with hydra connections. He has had money to burn and lackies to do his dirty work since he was in diapers.

Killing someone personally wasn't just unnecessary for him, it was a bad idea. Exposes him to too much risk, either physical if something goes wrong or political if any evidence is left behind. Why do that when you can snap your fingers and have 10 guys in body armor cut the man to ribbons on your behalf?

He had had people killed. He has watched people die. But its not that much of a stretch to believe that he has never actually done it by his own hand.
>>
>>81552977
Even if he had, crushing someone to death with your partially-bare hands is different from shooting them with a gun or leaving them to be killed in your Bond villain-like death trap.
>>
>>81542557
>visible ribs

jesus man eat some food, someone get this guy a stew injection STAT
>>
>>81542557

Georgelucasinit.

dark=good
>>
In AoS's latest episode they went and did future-seeing and proper (bullshit and unproven) explanations than the Flash. AoS has seriously become the best cape broadcast show, and one of the directors said that their goal this season is to put a dent on Daisy's hubris and make her see she makes mistakes.

It's official, the worst of Marvel live action has become better than DC's best.

At least DC still has animation and games
>>
>>81542557
Don't know how but Ward got even more based when he died.
>>
>>81549394
They'll just use Lash as an inhuman weapon against Squidward. Hope it fails, I very much enjoy Monster Ward.
>>
>>81556828
I'd say DC's animation is pretty shit lately. But at least they have comics.
>>
>>81556828
>animation
I haven't seen a good DC animated movie that was good since Assault on Arkham and I'm being generous
>>
>>81558567
>>81558523
Better than Marvel's non-existant ones.

And they had pretty great ones in the past, so I'm counting those too.
>>
>>81542557
Why the hell are you STILL watching this garbage?
>>
>>81558687
>AoS
>Garbage
It's not 2013 anymore, anon.
>>
>>81558687
Yeah, Arrow is so much better!
>>
>>81558687
At what point does it stop being shit? I don't want to wade through shit to get to the good stuff
>>
>>81558687
Arrow is a few threads over m8
>>
File: CcJkfe5XEAEWKeq.jpg (25 KB, 853x353) Image search: [Google]
CcJkfe5XEAEWKeq.jpg
25 KB, 853x353
>>81558523
I'd say DC's comics are pretty shit lately. But at least they have memes.
>>
>>81558875
I never condone episode skipping on any show. That's like skipping chapters in a book. But: Around episode 11 or 12 when they delve into how the fuck Coulson is alive and then when The Winter Soldier stuff starts happening.

But if you can't just sit back and enjoy a relatively comfy start to the show that includes a Thor 2 crossover and getting to know the characters, you probably won't be able to enjoy any of it. If you want to watch it, just watch it.
>>
>>81559146
>Do you meme?
>You will.
>>
>>81559146
You'd be wrong though.
>>
>>81558875
It never stops being shit.
>>
>>81542613
>>81542557
As is expected of a show that homages the buffyverse at every turn.
>>
>>81558687
I dunno man, I kinda converted over to SHIELD after Arrow started being complete garbage. I know neither of the shows have anything in common aside for superheroes, but in contrast, SHIELD is GOAT compared to Arrow. Nothing tops Flash though. Too bad it'll get cancelled once that movie comes out because DC thinks movies and cartoons and tv shows get too confusing with different versions of characters.
>>
>>81560612
I dunno man. I'm enjoying this season of AoS a lot more than the Flash. At least AoS characters are learning from their mistakes and using proper sci-fi rules.

Not that flash isn't great, but it survives on hype and references. Try watching one episode twice and you'll be bored out of your mind.
>>
>>81559146
>>81558523
I'd say both companies are putting out shit comics for the most part, with just a couple exceptions on either side, from what I'm hearing.
>>
>>81559279
When will this meme end? it has been getting progressively better each season.
>>
>>81544712
>what is this world where a show on fucking abc is more brutal than MCU movies
The faulty reducing gun that reduced that guy in a mass of puddle in Antman was quite bad.
>>
>>81561801
Never because the people that spout it never watched past the pilot, and no matter how much you tell them it got better, they'll never go back and slog through the weak first half of season 1 to get to the good bits.

It's also largely the same people that spout the "AoS isn't canon" meme. They're too invested in AoS being "shit' at this point to ever change their minds.

Their loss.
>>
>>81544712
>what is this world where a show on fucking abc is more brutal than MCU movies
Age of Ultron had a guy got his arms cut.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.