[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Name your favorite moments from TTG. https://youtu.be/udTpQa9OcBo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Third_Wheel.png (1 MB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
Third_Wheel.png
1 MB, 1400x788
ITT: Name your favorite moments from TTG.

https://youtu.be/udTpQa9OcBo
>>
>>81527773
The commercial after it ends always gets me.
>>
>>81527773
The Night Begins To Shine.

I'm a sucker for:
>80s-style power ballads
>art style shifts
>the New Wave-meets-punk look the Titans sported in said art shift
>moments when the hero is seemingly defeated but his friends' cheering him on gives him a second wind
>moments when the villain can't even deal with the former because they can't comprehend the power of friendship, so they start freaking the fuck out and demanding the hero's friends stop trying to cheer him on, you guys seriously, don't you see it's pointless, knock that shit off right now
>fucking atomic elbow dropping a gorilla
>fucking Cyborgimus Prime
>>
>>81527773
THE NIGHT BEGINS TO SHIIIINNNEE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3K6AEiXOAE

Actually, the ending was better, but I can't find it on YouTube.
>>
When it killed Steven universe
>>
>>81527773
Does Robin ever kiss Starfire?
>>
>>81530782
This
>>
>>81527773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMfohena2Xo
That episode was easily one of the best ones.
>>
a classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AsomkWscrA&nohtml5=False
>>
>>81531201
>they barely tease BBRae anymore

Goddammit.
>>
>>81530782
>There is good. And there is evil. And the line between them is clear.
Oh fucking hell. Original cartoon TT Robin deserved that one so bad.
>>
>>81527773

The closing credits.
>>
>>81531538
Lmao!

Nice one, anon!
>>
>>81531627
kek
>>
>>81527773
This show is Deadpool for kids. It's so asinine but every episode is completely wacky and the line delivery is always perfect.

Solid 8/10
>>
Anytime you can tell Bruce has messed Dick up psychologically as a parent.
>>
>>81531472
It sorta was. In one episode of the original TT show, Robin starts the episode with:
>Robin: (voiceover) It is simple; there is good and there is evil. There are those who commit crimes and those who try and stop them. Both sides are opposites; as different as day and night, and the line between them is clear. Or at least, it's supposed to be...

>>81531943
That's actually pretty accurate, now that I think about it.
>>
>>81527773
Hands down the Spider-man joke
"Could Spider-man beat Darkseid?"
"Oh, w-well spider-man wouldnt fight Darkseid"
"Why? Is he too lazy?"

"My opinion of Spider-man has really gone down since I learned how lazy he is"
>>
>>81531402
They just did last episode
>>
>>81532182
Seconding this. My favorite example is in the foot race with Kid Flash... I thought to myself during that episode "Of course, Robin should do what Batman would do to get the upper hand against a metahuman: cheat." But I felt they were just building up to the punchline being "Nope, we subverted expectations by having Robin still lose in the end!"

So the actual ending was so fucking sweet to me...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0cz_YhNmvM
>>
>>81532489
That Robin was so damn full of himself (at least at the start). Small wonder why TTGo turned him into the butt of all jokes.
>>
I like TTGo, but I feel it's biggest fault is the excruciating millennial-pandering humor. I get that it's supposed to be a kids show, but shit like the potty dance, WAFFLES, and Beast Boy are more annoying than funny and the biggest reason why this show gets so much shit by everyone.
>>
>>81531333
Wow they straight up talk about it, eh?

This is really weird. It's way too much addressing the criticism of the show. It feels like it's trying too hard to defend itself.
>>
>>81534945
It does this constantly. Hell they did it again last episode
>>
>>81535062
Normall I would like that kind of stuff but here it kinda comes off as sad.
>>
Who was Red X?
>>
File: 1439789258190.png (292 KB, 758x975) Image search: [Google]
1439789258190.png
292 KB, 758x975
Whenever my waifu Jinx appears
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1916x1076
This episode.
>>
Remember the SJW-bashing episode where Beast Boy metamorphosed into an ugly monster, and the rest of the group shamed anyone who made note of his ugliness?
>>
>>81537597
this show is so fucking based I can't even believe
>>
>>81530782
>If you're not gonna help, then GET OUTTA THE WAY
>>
When all the Teen Titans except Raven die, er, pass.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.