[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why cant bill ever catch a break?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: KotHS1E10022.jpg (31 KB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
KotHS1E10022.jpg
31 KB, 352x264
why cant bill ever catch a break?
>>
>>81524566
Because he's a piece of shit. He has plenty of opportunities to catch a break but any time something good happens to him he immediately ruins it for himself.
>>
Mama, look at what they've done to your baby boy.
>>
>>81524566
he's self destructive and desires no more than he already has
>>
>>81524566
He's the heel of the show. Dale is sometimes the heel too but portrayed as more competent than Bill on a frequent basis.

There is no joke if there is no heel in a sit com.
>>
>>81528723
Isn't a heel a villain?
>>
>>81524566
Because it's too fast for him to catch.
>>
>>81524566
He could never hear the break go by, because he wasn't listenin'
>>
>>81528723
I'm not aware that the heel must be a villain but many villains are heels.

I think of the heel as the guy who gets shit on a regular basis and is not as good at handling it as the main character or hero.

On Seinfeld, George was more often the heel in that sense but all the characters took a turn on the low end. To Seinfeld's credit, they didn't lose all of the time. They could actually win at life once in a while.

Even Bill and Dale in KOTH win a few times while still being their loser selves.
>>
>>81528806
Sorry, posted to my post. Meant for your post.
>>
Remember when he got fit with those body builders and turned on his friends?
>>
Because without being depressed and pathetic he'd just be a generic Stupid Fat Guy.
>>
>>81528947
Never heard the word used that way. A character who's a "heel" is synonymous with a villain; it comes from pro wrestling.

I don't know the real word for what you're describing, but TV Tropes has it under "butt monkey."
>>
>>81529293
>>81528804
yes

>>81529359
>he'd just be a generic Stupid Fat Guy
they could've wrote him to better himself

it would've been a nice thing to work for in the final season
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
"Why are you calling me Bill?"
>>
>>81529755
"This isn't the Democratic National Convention."
>>
BILL NYE THE FAT GUY
>>
why do you keep calling me BOGGLE
>>
>>81529755
YOU DON'T LIKE GIRLS?
>>
>>81529755
what if, during that scene at the end of the episode where hank also puts on a dress and says he's Lenore, the billdozer attempted to rape him to put "lenore" in her place?

an already dark episode could've gotten a whooole lot darker
>>
>>81529755
BITCH, take off the dress.
>>
>>81524624
>>81527520
These two anon gets it. In fact, he has the tendency to ruin OTHER people's lives because he is that selfish. He fell in love with a pastor but only like her because it feels "dirty", fuck everyone else in the church community. And then there is the part where Bobby was okay with being friends with Kan Jr but Bill keep fucking that up because he keep telling him that she might be his only one? I'm fucking amazed Hank didn't just kick Bill's ass for screwing up his son like that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.