[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Citizens of Xandar, behold your guardians of the galaxy!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (51 KB, 546x750) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51 KB, 546x750
>Citizens of Xandar, behold your guardians of the galaxy! What fruit have they wrought?
>>
>Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create avengers. People create... smaller people? Uhh... children!

[Chuckles]

>Lost the word there. Children, tell the avengers: Age of ultron is here
>>
File: starlord.jpg (129 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
starlord.jpg
129 KB, 500x750
"ooh child, things are gonna get easier~"
>>
>Thanos:This is it Avengers: infinity war
>Tony:part 1
>>
>>81512586
Is it tangerines? I love tangerines.
>>
>>81512586
Meme off bro! Meme and you!
>>
>>81512586
You will NEVER be as terrifying as Reverse Flash.... on the fucking CW channel for christ sakes.
>>
File: 1457632405193.jpg (26 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1457632405193.jpg
26 KB, 800x400
I wonder if those who angrily shout about "memeing" incessantly realize they are as bad as the thing they hate.
>>
>"Hey Tony, I wanna be iron man: 2!(tm)"
>>
>>81513002
>Ronan
>Terrifying

Ronan was never supposed to be scary, he sees himself as a champion of the Kree.
Reverse Flash was always supposed to be well... The reverse of the Flash.
>>
>We've got a serious problem, Batman, beyond the return of the Joker.
>>
File: 1.jpg (39 KB, 807x446) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39 KB, 807x446
>I will take away your idols, your riches, I will turn you into plastic puppets, like mere Christmas Disney presents.-Avengers: Infinity war has begun
>>
>You're not good Curtis, you're terrific

What the fuck
>>
>>81512919
Tangerines are the nectar of the gods. Easily the best citrus fruit.
>>
>>81513842
I just love shitting up this website, thats why I do it ;3
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 381x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 381x270
Wait, that's it! We are...the Super Squad!
>>
>>81513842
Are people still forcing this Spiderman meme?

I remember how /co/ was saying shit like "casuals are going to be spawning Spiderman memes every where" after the civil war trailer
>>
>>81512586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7x9ndga3tM
>>
>we are marvels inhumans
>>
>>81512586
>that nigga could have been kylo ren
>that nigga will never be mcu doctor doom
way to fuck up, mouse
>>
>>81516224
SOMEBODY
>>
>>81512586
Aubergine
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.