[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
InStock Trades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: instocktrades.png (47 KB, 229x118) Image search: [Google]
instocktrades.png
47 KB, 229x118
Is this place good? Looks a little too good to be true. How the fuck do they give us all these good deals? It seems like they'd be losing money or something.

btw rate what I'm about to buy:
Dixon Nightwing vol 1
Wondy Earth One
New Teen Titans vol 1
Star Wars vol 2
Morrison's New X-men vol 1
>>
Yeah, ist is great

I think they get their stuff direct from Diamond so they can heavily discount it
>>
I get all of my trades from there. Damn near always the best prices.
>>
>>81500360
And by trades, I of course mean my omni/hardcovers.
>>
>>81500156
they do, they reuse the diamond boxes on my orders a bunch of times.
>>
How was Teen Titans Earth One?
>>
IST is superior. Only complaint is their search engine is wonky as fuck.
>>
>>81500101
God tier. I bought all my Absolutes and Omnis there. My Inc was even fucked up and I just sent them it back and they sent me a new one.
>>
Is the Nikopol Trilogy going to be available on IST?
>>
So, how's shipping work out? Like, I live in Canada, and I'm pretty continually screwed over when I order off amazon, will I have the same problem from them?
>>
>most recent two orders
Truly THE BEST packaging I have EVER seen for books. Quoting recent shelf/buy threads, "they look like they're packed for orbital drops" and "the packaging could withstand a nuclear blast."

Sometimes it takes ~week for processing on their end, but it's worth it.

>>81503204
If Diamond ships it, they'll have it. this is true 99% of the time in my (non scientific) experience.
>>
File: IST.jpg (104 KB, 740x892) Image search: [Google]
IST.jpg
104 KB, 740x892
>>81503691
forgot image
>>
>>81503720
holy fuck these are such good deals. How is this legal???
>>
oh, forgot to add, i ordered cerebus 2 high society, and it was a special edition. signed by dave sim and numbered.

pretty cool surprise, i'm sure this was a couple more bucks but i paid for it like a regular copy.
>>
>>81500101
I get omnis and absolutes from there, regular trades from LCSes

and at Christmas Barnes&Noble
>>
>>81504149
they're basically passing on manufacturer discounts
>>
File: STK692688.jpg (266 KB, 1200x1656) Image search: [Google]
STK692688.jpg
266 KB, 1200x1656
>>81503691
Maybe it will release on IST next week, like on Amazon. Was hoping to catch the release discount with WW E1.
>>
>>81504561
they get direct from Diamond, like LCSes

bookstores and Amazon get trades a week later
>>
>>81500101
I think the only time they failed me was on The Eternaut

but that had a ridiculously brief print run and only one LCS in my entire fairly large city had a single copy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.