[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Batman fear Superman but not Wonder Woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
Why does Batman fear Superman but not Wonder Woman?
>>
>>81479052
because ww didn't knock over his buildings

next
>>
>>81479052
Because bad writing.
>>
>>81479052
WW was gone for the past 100 years and wasn't aware of her presence.
>>
It's an allegory

We hate gay people

But we love lesbians
>>
>>81479148
Breh.
>>
>>81479100
Is this her canon in the comics as well? Or did they literally just give her Cap's story sans the ice and the nazis?
>>
>>81479052
If Batman thought WW might've been an ally of Superman why didn't he think of using her to get to him/killing her too instead of helping her investigate stuff
>>
>>81479182
Am I lying?
>>
-4 strength
>>
>>81479052
Wonder Woman isn't an alien.

Batman is space-racist.
>>
>>81479572
That's the WORST KIND of racist!
>>
>>81479148
Wonder Woman is H E T E R O S E X U A L
>>
>>81479148
I never really got this.

I know plenty of gays and most of them are pretty cool. On the other hand, I've never met a lesbian that wasn't awful. Also, the more gays there are the more favorable the dating pool, but it's the other way around for lesbians.

Now, watching them have sex, sure. But that's the same way I'd rather watch a naked woman solo than a naked man solo. But wanting to fap to them isn't the same as liking them.
>>
>>81479202
>literally
Cap began his career in WW2. Wonder Woman's movie takes place in WW1, and it's not her first rodeo.
>>
Fuck vacuumbacks, build dyson sphere
>>
>>81479669
Okay okay okay, sorry for using the word literally, what I mean is.
>hero helps out in WWx
>disappears
>suddenly reappears in modern times again
>>
>>81479202
Wonder fought Nazis too.
>>
>>81479052
This is the right answer >>81479099
But if you want to try to build logic for this film, see >>81479094
>>
>>81479052
He didn't know what she was capable of until she showed up to fight. Before that all he knew was she was at least over 100 years old.
>>
>>81480147
not where it counts. IN THE MOVIES FAMALAM
>>
Pretty sure Bats should fear WW more seeing as he doesn't have anything to counter her.
>>
Because he didn't know who she was?
>>
>>81479643
Bisexual, anon.
>>
>>81479052
His suit has no neck.
>>
File: Batman.jpg (75 KB, 595x778) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
75 KB, 595x778
>>81479052
Because magic is stupid. It's a lazy way of the writers doing whatever they want without regard to consistent rules. Batman can't prep in two week period if the writer is just going to change the rules as soon as the fight scene roles around.
>>
>>81479052
She's not as powerful. No flight, no eye lasers, no super senses, not as strong or tough, plus until she showed up to fight Doomsday he had no idea she was anything but long-lived.
>>
>>81480765
winner winner, chicken dinner
>>
>>81479361
>>>/tg/
>>
He didn't find out how strong she was until the Doomsday fight and by then he apparently didn't dislike Superman.
>>
>>81479052
Superman is trusting and understands that having a plan for if he goes evil just in case is a good idea
Wonder Woman would kill batmanvia snu snu if she thought he was plotting against her
>>
>>81479643
I'm pretty sure Wondy is at least bi
>>
Because Wonder Woman didn't put herself out there like Superman did. There's also a deeper commentary on masculinity on Batmam's rage.
>>
>>81479651
Lesbians are portrayed as honorary straight based characters.

Gays are portrayed as cock sucking flamers we're engineered to hate
>>
>>81479052
He didn't even know about her until he was knee-deep in his Superman hateboner.
Even then, all he knew was that she's been around a long time.
>>
>>81479052
There was a photo of her with other people fighting in world war 1. So she was at least able to be within humans without destroying shit. Shit would have been different if he had seen a picture of her with Hitler on her side.
>>
>>81480765
>no flight

You ever read a comic, dense nigger?
>>
>>81480440
>>81479100

>world's greatest detective

>>81479669
So John Steele's origin?
>>
>Superman and Wonder Woman don't even share a single line of dialogue.
>>
>>81479148
Nobody likes lesbians. Not even other lesbians.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.