[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're given a $200 million budget. How do you entice people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
You're given a $200 million budget. How do you entice people to pay $20 - $40 to see it in the cinema?
>>
>>81471069
Put a Marvel's in front
>>
>>81471069

I have no idea how much anything to do with promotion costs
>>
>>81471069
U cant. inhumans are gross and icky, even worse than the worst x men. And to introduce the inhumans marvel use agents of shield??? LMAO. don't do it marvel, they are the beginning of your end.
>>
>>81471069
A movie tickets cost 7$ op. Are they watching it in 3D imax?
>>
>>81471256
Australia ;_;
>>
>>81471294
Damn. Didn't even mention half off Tuesdays because that's usually when all the poor people go and I wouldn't know about that experience
>>
Medusa/Black Bolt sex scenes
Crystal sleeping with everyone
>>
>>81471069
Everyone gets a free stuffed Lockjaw.
>>
there's a dance-off at the end and it stars a cgi raccoon
>>
>>81471069
A kamala doujin for every ticket purchased. There are 5 in all
>>
>>81471069
I hire H.R.Gieger to design sets and costumes, hire the best damn mime in the world and make him get buff to play Black Bolt, give it the overall tone of a spelljammer campaign, make the plot revolve around intergalactic high intrigue and the burden of being a king. Black Bolt only uses his voice once in the whole movie, at the climax, and a solid 20% of the budget is dedicated to making that scene perfect
>>
Kamala Khan as the protagonist.

Movie starts with her as a superhero in NJ all ready ala the preview short story featuring her.

Inhumans "take her in" (read: abduct) revealing that she's one of them

At first, she's psyched because she thinks that they're like the Avengers, but it turns out it's pretty much Game of Thrones up there.

She becomes the de facto leader of the abductees and they try to navigate this advanced but nonetheless backwards society

Maximus the Mad escapes and brainwashes everyone to kill all the newbies and then assault Earth where hopefully they'll all die against the Avengers in a mutual kill, leaving him to take over

At that point it becomes Ms. Marvel vs. the Inhumans

She eventually makes it to Maximus, who is priming his brother to power a weapon for the invasion.

Manages to no-sell his mind control by sporadically changing the structure of her brain so he has nothing to latch on to

Before she beats the crap out of him, she tells him off for being a Loki-lite and that telepathy is one of the lamest powers ever

As she and her band of misfits are rewarded for their valor, she requests that they be allowed to return home save for the ones that wish to stay. She also makes Medusa promise to cut the beautiful outsider act and actually try communicating with their human cousins.

Her origin will be expanded upon through dialogue and the occasional flashbag during choice moments that will have it reflect what's happening in the narrative atm.
>>
>>81471294
In that case, mix Inhuman and beer culture.
>>
>>81471544
Where is the part with the 30m sex scene?
>>
>>81471069
Make them edgy!
>>
>>81471573
No one cares about the other Inhumans. They all want Kamala, so that's what we'll give them.

Don't worry. Outside of Maximus, she doesn't BTFO of the cult favorites.

Ex. Tricks Karnak into destroying an impassible door, Ant-Mans in Medusa's hair, etc.
>>
File: smug wojak.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>81471538
>hire H.R.Gieger to design sets and costumes

H.R. Giger died
>>
>>81471668
shit. alright get whoever Snyder hired to design Krypton and tell them to ape H.R.
>>
>>81471689
Muh Dick
>>
File: latest-7.jpg (309 KB, 900x1307) Image search: [Google]
latest-7.jpg
309 KB, 900x1307
>>81471689
No they need to save that for whenever we get Brainiac.
>>
>>81471717
Like in Superman LIVES?
>>
>>81471456
This, and he and Kamala become bestest pals resulting in a movie the whole family will enjoy. And Rob Schneider becomes a Black Bolt. Rated PG-13.
>>
>>81471069
I dont have to do jack shit, people are gonna pay it just for the marvel logo
>>
>>81471069
>How do you entice people to pay $20 - $40 to see it in the cinema?
Where the hell is a movie ticket $20?
They're only $10 here, after 6pm, $7.50 before that.
>>
>>81471757
Who does Adam Sandler get to play?
>>
>>81471865
The Celestials. All of them.
>>
File: tumblr_o1klq4D3XK1spe9yao1_540.jpg (121 KB, 540x726) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1klq4D3XK1spe9yao1_540.jpg
121 KB, 540x726
With Crystal.
>>
Boobs
>>
>>81471069
>$200m

That's an awfully high budget for an untested Marvel property.

>$20-$40

what dollarydoos are these? the average cost of a domestic ticket is under $9, and those are where the bulk of sales are made

who are the idiots paying $40 to see a movie?

>>81471294
oh i see

well i guess just huff some gas and pretend the spiders aren't coming for you as we speak
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.