[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumbass Beast Fag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: character beast faggot.jpg (78 KB, 576x365) Image search: [Google]
character beast faggot.jpg
78 KB, 576x365
I just don't fucking get it, /co/. If Beast Boy can turn into every animal imaginable why doesn't he turn into a fly, go into someones mouth, then turn into a whale to explode their whole body to millions of dumb ass pieces. Why does he act so useless in the comics and shows?
>>
>>81466920

Maybe he's just young and not creative with his powers?
>>
>>81466920
>why doesn't Batman just kill Joker
>>
Beast Boy is there to suffer and look cute. He doesn't need to be good at fighting
>>
>>81466977
>why doesn't Batman just rape Joker
>>
>>81466920
Because he's young? What kind of dumb question is that
>>
if beast boy can turn into any animal can he technically turn into a man? Like the perfect man or something?
>>
>>81466999
Because Joker would love it too much
>>
>>81466920
Because he's not an wannabe edgy fag like you
>>
>>81467059
He's already perfect
>>
>>81466920
> why doesn't he turn into a fly, go into someones mouth

vorefag pls go
>>
>>81466920
He's not a fucking murderer
>>
Why doesn't he just go gay instead of dealing with raven's bullshit?
>>
also, with the ability to turn into any animal, are other alien lifeforms considered animals? like could he turn into a kryptonian and shit?
>>
>>81467076
Seems like it'd be good tactic for robots and the like.

Has he ever turned into superfast bugs or birds and gone killer whale at the last second of a charge? I could even see him chaining that kind of thing into a combo, depending on how fast he can morph.
>>
He did that in the teen titans show to Raven's dad.
>>
>>81467161
A lot of people were shipping him with Bunker actually
>>
>>81467161
I always assumed he was.
>>
>>81467300
Well between lobdell and piffers run it was very unintentionally homoerotic. They weren't good runs though.
>>
Because there's always that slim chance that something could squash him when he's that small and vulnerable.
>>
>>81467206
He can turn into alien beasts, but nothing with sentience for some reason... Which has never made sense to me. Man's an animal. Kryptonians, Tamaranians and the like should logically qualify.

Logically it's easy, I suppose. There'd be no reason he wouldn't just stay green Superboy / Ben 10. Which is kinda boring.
>>
I thought for the longest time as a kid that BB was Marco in Animorphs.

I was desperate at some kind of closure to that series
>>
File: 1432681347931.gif (982 KB, 320x190) Image search: [Google]
1432681347931.gif
982 KB, 320x190
>>81467069
>MFW i see him just laying there taking it and laughing the whole time.
>>
>>81466920
>Why doesn't superman just blow up the earth so he doesn't have to fight crime?

>Why doesn't Batman just shoot the joker?
>>
File: joker-laughing-133480-640x320.jpg (71 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
joker-laughing-133480-640x320.jpg
71 KB, 640x320
>>81467522
any drawfags wanna make this a semi-reality?
>>
>>81466920
is his power like animal mans? also can he turn parts of him self in to different animal parts I saw a bad guy still his power once and do this in teen titans.
>>
>>81466920
Because he's not trying to kill people.
Killing people is a federal offense in the United States of America.
>>
>>81467416
Well... he isn't animal boy he's beast boy
>>
>>81467206
He power are (especially these days) at least marginally linked to the Earth itself.
Back during the NTT days it's sort of suggested he could do more then he tried, though holding larger or more alien shapes always caused great strain, though whenever he became mentally unbalanced (happened twice for two different reasons) he was able to change into shit way outside his ability range.

Now that his powers are liked to The Red they basically are linked to the's Earth's morphogenic sphere, so he can't change into alien species.
>>
>>81467416
These days it's because his power is linked to The Red, Earth's semi-mystical morphogenic field.
This means he can't change into life not native to Earth.
>>
>>81467480
Their characters are actually pretty similar; funny wise-cracking jackasses who crack wise constantly to cover up how messed up they are from how much life has shit all over them repeatedly.
>>
>>81467674
similar to animal man
>>
File: beast boy.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
beast boy.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>>81466920
Because he's Plastic Man level comic relief. He could be super dangerous but they wont ever let him.
>>
Hes not a murderer. Save that for a parallel universe where hes edgy.

>earth 3 beast boy wrecking people

Would b cool
>>
>>81467766
He actually is a murderer, He killed Madam Rogue. There was also that time he turned and became a Raven worshipping Cannibal.
>>
>>81467674
Would beast boy's powers work on an alternate earth?
>>
>>81466920
Because flies are very fragile creatures and the ability to whalexplode someone isn't worth the risk of someone closing their mouth fast and rupturing all of his everything.
>>
File: 8=D.png (93 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8=D.png
93 KB, 300x300
>able to turn into any earth animal
>capable of literally giving girls the horse dick

Man, that's a cool superpower when you really think about it.
>>
>>81467480
the closure was "everyone dies or has PTSD now"
>>
>>81468254
You mean like Earth-2?
Probably. When he went off-world with the Titans he could still change into Earth animals in space and stuff.
Granted, his powers worked differently back then but as far as has been shown he isn't helpless away from Earth if that's what you mean.
>>
>>81466920

This bait stinks.
>>
>>81467300
I fucking wish.
The sex between the two would be kinky as fuck.
Tentacles and fistings would be everyday shit for them.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.