[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left gets his wand and proxies Right gets whatever he typically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nonosemanvsthekiller.png (1 MB, 1060x600) Image search: [Google]
nonosemanvsthekiller.png
1 MB, 1060x600
Left gets his wand and proxies

Right gets whatever he typically gets

Who lives, who dies?
>>
This is a new meme, right?
>>
>>81463366
checked

who wins?
>>
Of course the former Sorcerer Supreme could beat Voldemor-
>>
>>81463306

It's not a matter of whether or not Voldemort would win, it's a matter of how many Death Eaters Frank would take out before they finally realised this guy was not to be fucked with and cracked down on him.
>>
JK Rowling said herself that any idiot with a gun would have ended Voldemort.
>>
>>81463306

>Expecto My Anus Mother Fucker!

I actually really want to see this now.

>>81463773

Given his amazing willpower in DD I can imagine him having all sorts of magically fucked up things, like the plastic limbs, and still kicking their ass.
>>
>>81463306
We had this thread before and the mods deleted it. Probably no surprise to you given you used the same image and filename, but in case you aren't here's the thread and enjoy:

http://desustorage.org/co/thread/81228478/
>>
>>81463811
Final duel Voldemort yes

Pre-Harry voldemort not in a million years

Let's say Frank somehow breaks into the dungeons of Hogwarts, opens a magical seal, and manages to kill a Basilisk how the fuck is he going to find and destroy the other 6
>>
>>81463939

>implying it's not a discussion worth having again
>>
>>81463947

>Harry Potter Gets Replaced By The Punisher

This is shaping up to be the best Harry Potter book ever.
>>
Frank does not have to find the horcruxas, he just has to prevent Voldemort from using them, hes smart enough to just shoot voldemort with a tranquilizer dart and keep the guy drugged out of his mind.

This is assuming Frank can survive the first encounter and come back after interrogating thee right people.
>>
>The fuck is a mud blood? You're a shit blood!
>>
File: ian.png (323 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
ian.png
323 KB, 600x338
>>81463947
Frank... uh... uh... finds a way.
>>
>>81463811
That's because wizards and witches, for all their power, are fucking retards. They know jack shit about muggles and underestimate them at every turn.
>>
>>81463306
Depends, does Voldemort have the horocruxes to fall back on?
>>
>>81466321
Would tranquilizer's even work on Wizards? Would drugs?
>>
>>81466869
Horcruxes just prevent your spirit from being completely destroyed, they don't prevent your body from being destroyed. It took Voldermort the better part of a decade to regain physical form.

A couple claymores and Frank'll have plenty of time to go hunting for horcuxes
>>
Frank, because he isn't a goddamn Bond villain and it was due in no small part to dumb fucking luck that Voldemort got a body again at all. the horcruxes don't really keep him alive, they just keep him from dying.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.