[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who should the game be about...and why is it punisher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 2853250-marvel1.jpg (23 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
2853250-marvel1.jpg
23 KB, 650x366
Who should the game be about...and why is it punisher
>>
Daredevil because hes Marvel's Batman and they're doing a Batman game.
>>
>>81450292
Bitch, you got it backwards, Batman is DC's Daredevil.
>>
Civil War
>>
>>81450292
Moon Knight is Marvel's Batman.
>>
>>81449868
>Fables is shit
>The Wolf Among Us is amazing
>Borderlands is shit
>Tales From the Borderlands is amazing
Who is the least popular Marvel hero?
>>
>>81449868
Thor
>>
Howard the Duck all the way.
>>
>>81449868
>and why is it punisher

That's not how you spell "Spider-Man"! Silly anon!
>>
File: 833.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
833.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>81450339
>>
>>81449868
Isn't there a ttg about Lego Marvel Heroes?
>>
>>81450677
This is the only way I won't be disappointed. Howard the Duck isn't very action-oriented so it would make sense for him to have a dialogue and decision based game. I'd rather have brawler/shooter games for Punisher and Daredevil.
>>
>>81449868
Anti-Kingpin coalition game.

Spider-Man, Daredevil, Punisher crossover.
>>
>>81450516
Speedball
>>
Agent venom

Choosing to try to be a hero or succumbing to the symbiote's urges. And then Mania will be in it and she'll become popular with normies and they'll bring her back in the comics.
>>
>>81450516
Black Knight's solo seemed to die faster than any other.
>>
>>81449868
spider-man.

seriously it could be amazing. just have him thrown into a series of impossible situations where he has to make split second decisions but slow time for them due to his spider sense.
>save this person you know, or these people you dont know
a mix of him as parker, him fighting as spidey, him in a science lab doing science shit to find out how to stop the bad guy.

man itd be fucking great.
>>
File: 1454613380674.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1454613380674.png
317 KB, 796x712
>>81449868
>Telltale
>Burger King promotional cup of video game development

I just hope they do it of some character I don't give a shit about.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.