[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every theory regarding Pink Diamond claim that she is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why does every theory regarding Pink Diamond claim that she is either dead or otherwise put out of commission?

Yes, we know that he symbol is no longer on the Diamond Authority insignia, but that could just as well mean that she is no longer aligned with the Homeworld, but still active and maybe even at war with them.
>>
>>81446904
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>81446904
thats literally my theory
>>
>>81446904
Shit show desu
>>
>>81446904
Maybe, maybe not. Not the best sug topic to start a new thread with OP
>>
>>81446904
Because it makes way more sense than the "Rose Quartz was Pink Diamond" theory.
>>
>>81446904
The numeral showings of the old symbol, with the pink diamond part cracked, or otherwise broken. It's a common symbolism used to show the fall of what ever the broken insignia was representing.
>>
>>81446904
She's out of contact with the main characters and out of the story of the show. That's enough.
>>
>>81446904
I hate the theory that Rose was Pink Diamond more than anything. A quartz can't just become a diamond. They aren't even fucking related.
>>
>>81447980
>the "Rose Quartz was Pink Diamond" theory.
yeah I agree that needs to stop, there is 0 indication of that in the flash backs and anyone still believing this is a literal 5 year old
>>
pink diamond always makes me thirsty because it reminds me of pink lemonade
>>
>>81449183
Would you say you get about as thirsty as a pearl?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.