[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodnight sweet prince. ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: latest.jpg (7 KB, 200x229) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
7 KB, 200x229
Goodnight sweet prince.
;_;
>>
File: carlos.jpg (4 KB, 168x192) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
4 KB, 168x192
He is now sleeping with the fishes
>>
>>81440932
Fuck you
>>
>>81440903
You know, its a different take on King Shark but personally I think it works. Shame he didnt get more use here or the Arkham games for that matter. Best Killer Frost too
>>
>>81441339

King Shark and KF are supposed to be teased in SKWAD
>>
This movie was frustating. Like they kill off a character right off the bat after showing us who would all be involved. It's like the writers were all " wouldn't it be cool if we kill all the characters besides harley and deadshot?"
>>
>>81444223
I think they kill KGBeast to show that the stakes are high
>>
File: Kid_shark_arkham_knight_comic.jpg (84 KB, 607x547) Image search: [Google]
Kid_shark_arkham_knight_comic.jpg
84 KB, 607x547
>>81440903
Reminder somebody had this guy's kid. But he's kind of old already so maybe it was before the mouth thing.
>>
>>81440903

One of his powers is the ability to regenerate. He'll wake up in the ocean somewhere and he'll be be fine.
>>
>>81444094
You better not be fucking with me. Thats some 10/10 sequel bait right there
>>
>>81446988

See >>81446971
>>
>>81440903
Maybe he'll get a happier ending in the live action Suicide Squad movie?
>>
>>81447020
I think he was referring to the DCEU movie anon....
>>
>>81447033
Now I wish I had that picture of Killer Frost and King Shark watching their kids go to school
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.