[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Rocket Power episode guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Rocket_Power_Teens.jpg (83 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_Power_Teens.jpg
83 KB, 500x303
Favorite Rocket Power episode guys
>>
>>81437035
The stupid spy movie they made.
>>
Man, when I was younger I was obsessed with the idea of cartoons either having a epilogue showing the character as teens/young adults or there being a whole new show based around it. Maybe All Grown Up did it to me, I have no idea.

Looking back it seems so fucking stupid, like I was way to invested in fictional characters lives and was super curious where they would go after the show.
>>
>>81437035
The one where it was time for a dicking.
>>
>>81437035
go away shoobie
>>
File: animated.gif (601 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
animated.gif
601 KB, 1080x1080
That episode when the squid totally beefed it
>>
Rocket Power was awesome
>>
Why did that one kid wear a mask all the time?
>>
Woogity woogity
>>
The final episode.
>>
Time for some legitimate responses.

1. The episode where they challenged Lars to an entire day of sports, and they all burnt themselves out, and only the Squid was able to complete all of the activities.

2. Don't know if it was one of their movies or not, but when the gang was going through a huge underground complex with flashing lights and stuff. Like a huge skating place.

I watched a lot of Rocket Power in the morning, before I went to school. And while I admit the writing may not have been the best, I think we need more cartoons that encourage sports and physical activities for today's youth.
>>
I remember jack shit about this show, never found it interesting
>>
>>81437035
The one where Otto gets his ass kicked for being such a dumb faggot
>>
>>81437035
Did Reggie dye her hair purple or did the characters just have rainbow hair?

Because otherwise Maurice was a red headed mexican. Fucking weirdo.
>>
File: Terra Formars.png (124 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
Terra Formars.png
124 KB, 500x647
>>
There was one where the girl was in a bath robe, just out of the shower. That was pretty hot at the time. and now
>>
>>81437249
His parents owned a costume shop
>>
>>81437035
any included in this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx2tjCvoUmo
>>
>>81437035
When they infiltrated Tony Hawk's underground skate park and had to do sick tricks to get past his traps.
>>
>>81437093
Dill was a mistake.
>>
>>81437035
This episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui4G4HvqkaY
>>
SAND IN THE POTATO SALAD
>>
>>81437035
The one where the squid beefs it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.