[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have a dream about a character >Wake up and you are now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: just_end_it_tbh_fam.png (230 KB, 369x318) Image search: [Google]
just_end_it_tbh_fam.png
230 KB, 369x318
>Have a dream about a character
>Wake up and you are now in love with the character

Whats her or his name /co/?
>>
>>81436618
never been that pathetic. it mostly just happens with people I actually know or at least exist
>>
It almosthappened once with Rarity, I felt a stronger connection to the character but I could not commit to truly being in love because I already have a waifu named Pinkie
>>
Holly. Monster rancher.
>>
>>81436618
Well.. I had just marathoned the series.
>>
A part of my psyche, a personification of what seemed to be my id fused with my regrets and unsavory personality traits, as someone terrifyingly capable, unstable, and obsessed with me. I spoke with her for an entire drean, tryibg to diffuse her abd get her out of my head, but only saw her near the end. She wasn't cute, she looked like a frumpy, plain little nerd with an angry expression and wild eyes. She could be coy and cunning one moment, then be a furious screaming brat the next. Interesting character, I've been hoping to see her again sometime.
>>
File: cc21.png (2 MB, 1000x1114) Image search: [Google]
cc21.png
2 MB, 1000x1114
I...I don't know.
>>
>>81437616
>chroma aberration on a drawing
triggered
>>
>>81437638
>chroma aberration
What's that?
>>
>>81437716
those green and pink lines
>>
File: CarrieS2.png (9 KB, 160x157) Image search: [Google]
CarrieS2.png
9 KB, 160x157
Wow, relevant thread.

Last night I had a dream about going to see a new scooby doo movie late-night, and then I see her, Carrie. We hang out for a bit after the movie, then I had to bail so she gave me her number and then left. Then we proceeded to text each other for the entire night. The next day we went and got milkshakes at a pretty typical diner place, talked for a bit, and had a good time.

Now I feel depressed as hell because it's over, but it was a good dream.
>>
File: 1399000866495.png (29 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1399000866495.png
29 KB, 500x461
>>81436865
Twilight for me, even got to say "I love you", though it was completely platonic on my end. Favourite dream ever, shame it's just that and as the days go on it fades. When I first woke it was vivid af, didn't leave my mind.

>>81436618
Don't really expect many people to relate on current /co/ desu
>>
No, Whats her face
>>
>>81436618
Omaha the Cat Dancer.
>>
>>81441884
I'm sorry for your loss, I mean even the collections are out of print.
>>
>>81437795
I had a dream about her as well, except, Carrie and her classmate were "humanized" for some reasons. Unsurprisingly, Carrie was pretty sassy toward other in my dream.
>>
>>81441946
>humanized Carrie
Even your subconcious should be ashamed.
>>
>>81436618

Sorry, my subconscious only generates OC waifus.

I'll always remember you sad looking short haired blonde girl that got swallowed up by wet rocky black earth. And you, cute reptilian chick in the pink top. Then there's that trio of greek myth looking chicks with floaty green hair, sparkling red skin and glowing gold eyes respectively.
>>
File: Starfire_prom.jpg (19 KB, 295x639) Image search: [Google]
Starfire_prom.jpg
19 KB, 295x639
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.