[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched this episode titled Big Bang Theory So if Stewie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
I just watched this episode titled Big Bang Theory

So if Stewie is somehow his own ancestor and goes into cryogenic sleep for the next 500 years and brian digs him up as soon as the later gets back

does this mean that peter and lois never gave birth to him? is this a time paradox they never expanded on?

someone help me this is driving me bonkers
>>
bump

some1 help
>>
>>81436652
not sure if this is some very subtle trolling
>>
>>81436587
I'll bite.

Stu is born. Creates a time machine. Goes boom. Outside of time. Creates another boom. Universe created. His half brother tries to prevent his birth which in turn prevents the creation of universe. Stu stats back to pass his genes. This is future Stu, not pass Stu. The timeline is still flowing forward.
>>
>>81436680
in what way would this be trolling? i know the later seasons of family guy aren't exactly fedora tier but the ending plot of this episode is a huge plothole
>>
Family Guy has no real continuity. it's whatever they need it to be when they make the episode.
>>
>>81436741
why freeze himself at all if he continued to pass his genes and move the timeline forward. he would eventualy be born if he was successful. now shouldnt there be two of them? out of time stewie and present?

>>81436770
continuity aside, its still a major plothole and questions all over. it makes less sense the more i look at it
>>
>>81436587
Well it's fairly simple really you see the answer is you're a fucking faggot for still watching this shit
>>
>>81436746
>being confused by a simple and clichéd plot point
>using some1 instead of typing like a rational human
>bumping after 6 minutes
>family Guy
just annoying enough it's realistic and would only set off someone autistic like me but I just don't quite buy you're for real.
>>
>>81436587
I found it weird that Seth Macfarlane of all people made Leonardo da Vinci (played by Stewie) straight enough to have kids. Rather than being a gout ridden homo.
>>
>>81436797
no.
>>
File: possible temporarl causality.png (38 KB, 771x389) Image search: [Google]
possible temporarl causality.png
38 KB, 771x389
A quick google search brought me to yahoo answers and something called a "temporal causality"

the answerer tried to explain this reasoning but its difficult to understand. can a fellow /co/lleague try and "english" this for me?
>>
>>81436894
you're too dumb to understand family guy.
but what yahoo fag is saying is time traveling to stop and event leads to a paradox where you can't stop it because doing so makes it so you never travel to stop it. yahoo fag thinks Stewie remaining in the past and freezing himself avoids the paradox.
>>
File: 1383038703497.jpg (28 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
1383038703497.jpg
28 KB, 429x399
>>81436993
K I FIGURED IT OUT /CO/

after rereading and rewatching some bits i've come to the conclusion that stewie sent brian to a point after they left, not the day of or before( example: the day after) to dig him up in the present thus everyone( peter, lois, etc) are none the wiser

holy shit mcfarlane had my brain in a game of twister there haha
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.