[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Elisa Maza.gif (50 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
Elisa Maza.gif
50 KB, 300x277
Hi.
>>
what was her race again?
>>
>>81436323
Carmen sandiego?
>>
>>81436335
African/native American
>>
>>81436359
neat
>>
Did her and Goliath?

Also, real Season 3 when?
>>
>>81436323
Very good female character with something to do even in a powered environment. Whedon and the hambeasts of Arrow could have learned much from watching Gargoyles.
>>
>>81436323
Hey Eliza, nice piec-- WOAH!
>>
>>81436482
I know it was an accident AND in the episode it really bothored him and he was so sorry for what he did and guns kind of scared him after that. But I still hated him, I still kind of hate him.
>>
>>81436516
For what its worth, Eliza was an idiot leaving her gun hanging in her holster with no safety on.

If Broadway hadn't done it, Elizas coat slipping off the hanger would have eventually.
>>
File: Elisa_as_Belle.jpg (44 KB, 491x661) Image search: [Google]
Elisa_as_Belle.jpg
44 KB, 491x661
Hottest Elisa or Hottest Disney Female EVER
>>
>>81436359
for the longest I thought she was latina
>>
File: Demona_red_eye.jpg (14 KB, 318x236) Image search: [Google]
Demona_red_eye.jpg
14 KB, 318x236
>>81436323
Bitch!
>>
>>81436742
i demand human Demona

NOW!
>>
>>81436672
She was supposed to be, I believe, up until they cast Salli Richardson, herself being black and native American. So they just incorporated that into her character.
>>
File: Demona_Human.jpg (76 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Demona_Human.jpg
76 KB, 720x540
>>81436772
>>
>>81436447

If humans and Gargoyles are in any way compatible, and I seem to remember they were, then definitely.
>>
>>81436853
thank you
>>
>>81436853
I find human Demona hotter than her gargoyle form.
I find gargoyle Elisa hotter than her human form.
>>
>>81436447
Greg confirmed yes.
The real season 3 happened in now out-of-print comics.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.