[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This nigga knocked it out of the park.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 768x433
This nigga knocked it out of the park.
>>
>>81432955
I dunno. He lacked the charisma IMO. Had the lines down but he didn't feel like Negan to me.

And seriously, FUCK that ending. I'm honestly beyond pissed right now they ruined the most iconic scene from the comic. Scott Gimple needs to be fired.
>>
>>81433189
Did they not kill glen?
>>
>>81433189
I feel like a lot of that had to do with the general direction of the scene. Like, his actual reveal should have been powerful, even as he himself was being casual. But he just kinda, showed up.
>>
>>81433742
From the blood and the angle, I am pretty sure that Oddjob got killed off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvPkpAk1zPM
>>
>>81433189
>Scott Gimple needs to be fired
Making it a cliffhanger is bullshit, but I wouldn't go that far. The show's never been better than it has been under Gimple.
>>
>>81432955
Why does JDM look so thin, is he sick?
>>
>>81432955
I thought as much. Weirdly the biggest thing that irked me was the beard but even then he jokes that he needs a shave. I really liked him though, thought they nailed the costume down.
>>
>>81432955
Thomas Wayne as Bat Man.
>>
>>81432955
Was he clean shaven?
>>
>>81435167
see >>81435049
>>
>>81435182
Huh, glad I don't watch the TV series.
>>
File: 1459196814311.gif (1 MB, 288x208) Image search: [Google]
1459196814311.gif
1 MB, 288x208
>>81435121
>mfw TWD is Flashpoint
>>
>>81435267
>Maggie is Joker
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.