[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what you will, but that scene of Batman utterly wrecking Lex's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (210 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
210 KB, 1280x720
So what you will, but that scene of Batman utterly wrecking Lex's men in the immortal batmobile like some monster out of a horror story for 15 minutes straight, only to be out of nowhere taken down by Superman in less than a second was brilliance.

Batman is this nightmare of flame and horor in a scene that keeps going and then Superman abruptly shuts it down in a blink with REAL power
>>
>Batman's a big dude in a suit who literally shits on machinegun fire and kills 2/3rds of his enemies
Not gonna cut it Zhack.
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (239 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
239 KB, 1280x720
Next time they release your movie in theaters... don't go to it. The DCEU is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.
>>
>>81431261
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
>>
>>81432119
It wasnt ok when Burton did it, its not ok when Snyder does it. Especially when Synder claims this movie is "for the fans" and Burton admits he's only read the Killing Joke
>>
>>81431206
Story-wise it was actually terrible because it led nowhere and was ultimately pointless. It actually ruins some of the logic in the movie.

Batman ends up stealing the kryptonite off-screen instead.
If Lex Luthor was trying to manipulate Batman into killing Superman, what if one of his henchmen accidentally shot Batman right in the face?
When Batman flung a freaking car against a wall only to have it bounce off and rip the truck in half, what if he'd hit the tracking device?
Then he'd never have found the kryptonite.

And what was up with the editing? Constantly moving from close-ups to long shots and close ups and long shots and ow my head.
>>
>>81432359
Luthor had the Kryptonite at the time of the Congress hearing and he knew Superman would be there. Why didn't he just make a kryptonite bomb?
>>
>>81432359
That was his backup plan.

Wheels within wheels, he knew Bruce wanted ther rock so he insured he would win regardless
>>
>>81432177
Literally EVERY Batman movie did it though. Including the ones directed by your precious Chris Nolan
>>
>>81432177
Oh and for all BVS's faults at least they actually acknowledge that Bats is clearly breaking his "no kill" rule and why it's happening. Where as in the other movie he just offs mother fuckers and nobody in Gotham seems to give a shit.
>>
>>81433629
>>81433662

Yea the 2 biggest things to consider here I think. They do reference it and Baleman killed people too, Alfred saying "it's a wonder no was killed" does not give him a free pass. Watch that car chase again and tell me there's no way he killed people.

To me though even this Batman doesn't seem so much murderous as reckless. If they showed him sniping people or stabbing some guy to death or something that would have shocked me, fucking up some cars full of henchmen? Honestly seemed pretty standard for batman.

Henchmen in general in comics are not treated as people. They're like zombies, its ok to kill them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.