[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /co/ like this superman outfit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m1nk46CitE1r6wfw4.jpg (424 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1nk46CitE1r6wfw4.jpg
424 KB, 500x695
Did /co/ like this superman outfit?
>>
>>81430359
Well it was better than the armor.
>>
No, but then again I don't like the taste of Morrison's dick in my mouth, so I suppose I wouldn't.
>>
>>81430638
Why would his dick be in your mouth? Weirdo. I like the outfit. It's simple and accomplishes what it was supposed to.
>>
I liked it better in Future's End when he had a beard.
>>
>>81430359
This costume is the absolute best.
>>
>>81430359
My cock certainly did.
>>
>>81430812
This, but Superman always looks better with a beard anyway
>>
>>81430359
Classic > T-Shirt+Jeans+Work Boots Ensemble >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hideous armor with too much blue
>>
>>81430411
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>81430359
Pretty neat.
>>
>>81430359
It's brilliant. That's really all I can say.
>>
>>81430359
I do like it but I have to agree with >>81431079
>>81431078
Also Superbeard is best Superman.
>>
>>81430359
Better than the armor by leagues, but more suited for a younger Supes than a permanent costume. His classic look will always be the best
>>
>>81430812
>>81430359
Both of these are the best alternatives to the classic ever period.
>>
>>81430812
This
>>
>>81430812

Yeah, I liked it both ways, but seeing him wearing it with the full beard and moustache was perfect; he looked like a friendly neighbour from down the road with the confidence and maturity to help out in a rough time and the compassion and consideration to do so. It felt more in keeping with his origins as a Kansas farmboy than any of his other outfits. Absolutely loved it.
>>
>>81430359
Yes, it's comfy.
>>
>>81430359
I liked it as a starter outfit. I loved the walking into custom T shirt shops and having it made.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.