[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unsounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: roman won.jpg (337 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
roman won.jpg
337 KB, 600x900
ssael is dead
>>
>>81430168
so Sette may incidentally be coming to Cutter's viewpoint, without all the murder along the way. interesting to see how it'll play out.
>>
>>81430168
... this got heavy.
>>
>>81430168
Oh shit, son.
>>
>>81430168

And this scene was so cute before.
>>
>>81430168
We don't even know what sette is capable of yet, but we're starting to see her convictions.
>>
File: ch08_45.jpg (303 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ch08_45.jpg
303 KB, 600x900
>>81430887
Sette's primarily conflict seems to be about the unfairness of it all. We saw it here when she was reacting to going through Duane's shitty death. We see it again later when she realizes how her family was taking advantage of his kindness. Sette's not really a good person, but there's some part of her that rankles at the way the world is set up.
>>
>>81431331
She really is far more dimensional than people generally give her credit for. She's one of the most interesting characters. Which is something, considering her traveling partner is a dead guy.
>>
>>81431331
The more we see of this hidden side, the more I wonder how connected she is with Ssael. Looking through the scripture recited on screen, Ssael seemed to have the same problem Sette does with how the Khert acts. Has me wondering if those theories that Sette's soul was previously Ssael's holds up.

Its definitely going to be something relevant going forward though, and I enjoy seeing this part of Sette.
>>
>>81431573
I think I'd prefer less of a strict reincarnation type thing, but I do like the idea of Sette being a kind of parallel to to him. It would make Duane's reactions to her arc a bit more amusing and poignant too.
>>
>>81430168
Her ability to talk the the ghosts is yet another one of her abilities that is mysterious as all hell. Even the ghosts comment on it if I recall correctly. I hope Duane picks up on it because he's one of the few people easily accessible that would understand the significance.

If he doesn't, luckily there's a naked Blacktongue on the roof who should have an even better idea.
>>
>>81430191
why are you so great?
>>
Shame that paranatural threads get more attention than Unsounded threads.

I like paranatural, but this deserves more attention.

I guess its because we have a love/hate relationship with paranatural
>>
>>81434035
Paranatural can draw people that get angry over how it looks or what Zach did recently to piss everyone off or tumblr bullshit, unsounded just doesn't generate that angry press. When Unsounded updates, there's not much to say beyond 'yep, that's an update, still enjoying this'
>>
>>81434196
I guess.

Still a shame. Though I guess when something big happens the threads tend to be longer.
>>
>>81430168
I absolutely despise the resolution
>>
sssel's probs a phony.
time's not linear so what happened to other instances of his soul upon reaching godhood?
would there be infinite ssaels in the unsounded?
>>
>>81431609
Duane AND Sette have some Ssael parallels going for 'em, I think.

http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch07/ch07_66.html

It'd be something if Sette was actually PRE-Ssael, given how the Khert doesn't give a shit about time. (I don't think it's likely, but who knows)
>>
Then again, if Sette's pre-ssael she'll eventually end up making rules that damn Duane.

Dick move, Sette-Ssael.
>>
>>81435282
>Slain, Ssael should no longer have vexed his Gefendur foes. His sould should have melted into the Khert like an obedient child, relinguishing his heart to oblivion.
>But Ssael could not obey. His memories burned too brightly still. Lonesome, abandoned, unable to die, he walked on.

Man, I forgot about that angle.
>>
>>81435606
The bit about memories breaking open at touch sounds a lot like what Sette (and Lady Ilganyag, but most pertinently, Sette) can do.
>>
>>81430168
I always kinda felt like the mechanisms of the afterlife seemed pretty grim in the Unsoundedverse, but Jesus, this is just taking it to a whole new level.
>>
http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch07/ch07_32.html

It's weird enough to surprise Murkoph, it seems.
http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch07/ch07_43.html

http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch07/ch07_33.html
>>
>>81431331
>>81431490
She's still a child reacting in a child's way, mind you.
>>
>>81430168
Looks like Sette is finally entering her teenage angst phase.

Break out the Linkin Park.
>>
>>81435354
That might be for the better in the long run given the conclusions Sette's coming to
>>
>>81430168
>WORDS WORDS WORDS
What a hack webcomic.
>>
>>81437636
shut your gay idiot face
>>
>>81437636
shut your idiot gay face
>>
>>81437636
shut your face, gay idiot
>>
>>81435741
How long has she been a child though?
>>
>>81435354
>Set sail
How fitting.
>>
>>81437863
She hasn't shown any growth in, like, 2-3 years.
>>
>>81430168
Settle got that hipster enlightenment gave going on in that last panel
>>
>>81437636
Don't you dare point out any negative aspects of this godsend of a comic, gaylord.
>>
>>81439101
>this page
>words words words
Try pointing out something legitimate.
>>
>>81437871
Sette is pronouced setty, though. Setty sail is a little less fitting.
>>
>>81437636
I encourage you to refrain from opening your mouth, cockgobbling fool.
>>
>>81434196

Well, for a couple threads we had a guy that was super-mad about Starfish getting it in the nards, so that was...something
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.