[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the Comedian right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 736x1099) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 736x1099
Was the Comedian right?
>>
>>81425818
Everyone was right.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 250x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 250x381
Dr Manhattan was a cuck
>>
>>81425818
i tend to side with rorschach
>>
Yes. Silk Spectre was totally asking for it.
>>
Nite Owl - Batman
Rorschach - the question
Manhattan - captain atom/superman
Comedian - ????
>>
>>81426181
Nite Owl is Blue Beetle.
Comedian is Peacemaker.
>>
About what? How to shoot pregnant women? I mean if you got to do it, a quick shot to the head does seems like that best way. So yeah, I guess he was.
>>
>>81426272
Silk Specter = Black Canary??
>>
>>81426556
Silk Spectre is based off Nightshade
>>
>>81426181

Well, first off, you're wrong.

Comedian
>Peacemaker

Rorschach
>The Question

Nite Owl
>Blue Beetle

Silk Spectre
>Nightshade

Ozymandias
>Thunderbolt

Dr. Manthattan
>Captain Atom
>>
>>81426556
did they use the mother/daughter legacy angle with Black Canary in the 80s? Or was that post-crisis?
>>
>>81426690
Yeah I was basing it on the mother/daughter legacy thing
>>
>>81426707
>Rorschach is the closest we will ever get to the question in film
God it feels bad
>>
Martha.......
>>
>>81426425
He shot her in the chest.
>>
NO ONE was right, that's the point.
>>
>>81426936
that's not true. we have Darkman
>>
>>81425818
hey i like Autolycus as much as the next guy, but he's hardly a comedian. he's first and foremost a thief. cmon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.