[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heathcliff hits a baseball.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x422
Heathcliff hits a baseball.
>>
File: image.gif (65 KB, 300x348) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
65 KB, 300x348
>>
>>81419890
how the ball hit the glass with enough force to break when the path was toward the sidewalk?
how the short cats be able to reach the fishes from the groun and that small hole?
who threw the ball?
how a cat spit?
how a cat hit a baseball?
how a cat hold a bat?
how a cat watch hockey?
how a cat understand hockey rules?
too many questions man.
>>
>shopkeepers are powerless to stop a bunch of cats
>their resigned attitude
this is frightening
>>
File: image.gif (64 KB, 300x347) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
64 KB, 300x347
>>
File: image.gif (54 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
54 KB, 300x351
It's baseball season
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 900x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 900x633
>>
File: anime.gif (89 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
anime.gif
89 KB, 500x327
>>81420168
it's like poetry
>>
File: image.gif (97 KB, 450x526) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
97 KB, 450x526
>>81420324
i love it
>>
File: the demicliff.jpg (105 KB, 360x517) Image search: [Google]
the demicliff.jpg
105 KB, 360x517
>>
>>81419999
>how the ball hit the glass with enough force to break when the path was toward the sidewalk?

It bounced first. Heathcliff can hit a baseball very hard. Keep in mind that he hit it from within the diamond, yet hit a shop off of the field.

>how the short cats be able to reach the fishes from the groun and that small hole?

The fish were alive, and jumped out the hole to what they thought would be their freedom. It's a metaphor for life, really.

>who threw the ball?

One of the other cats, of course. They were all in on it.

>how a cat spit?

It's a tiny hairball.

>how a cat hit a baseball?

Using a baseball bat, of course.

>how a cat hold a bat?

It has its claws in the bat.

>how a cat watch hockey?

Using its eyes, of course.

>how a cat understand hockey rules?

Hockey has rules? I thought it was a game about just beating each other up, like wrestling, or monopoly.

See, it all makes sense. You're just not thinking it through, that's all.
>>
File: file.png (138 KB, 300x347) Image search: [Google]
file.png
138 KB, 300x347
>>81419961
I'm sorry.
>>
File: i130717heathcliff.jpg (67 KB, 484x580) Image search: [Google]
i130717heathcliff.jpg
67 KB, 484x580
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.