[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has the power to alter his appearance >stays as a blue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 674x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 674x800
>has the power to alter his appearance
>stays as a blue guy

Why?
>>
because he doesn't care
>>
>>81417530
Evidently he does though

>complains about drifting away from his humanity when he actively chooses to look inhuman
>alters his appearance by putting the symbol on his forehead to appease his bosses
>makes his skin tone darker for cameras to pick it up easier
>>
>>81417621
You have to remember, he experiences everything in a non-linear way. He already knows that he's not gonna change it.

And also, you can recognize that subconsiously something's happening and dislike that and also feel powerless to change it.
>>
>>81417891
Don't think too hard about it, it's not real
>>
Maybe he likes the color blue.
>>
File: 1452495311077.jpg (61 KB, 404x461) Image search: [Google]
1452495311077.jpg
61 KB, 404x461
Why doesn't he make his genitals disappear when he's not using them?
>>
BIG
>>
>>81417506
>im blue da ba de da bu die
>>
>>81418483
He likes it when people look
>>
>>81418483
If I was an omnipresent god I'd make a point to shove my junk in everyone's faces
>>
>>81418483
Because he wants everyone to see his dick.
>>
>>81417891
>He already knows that he's not gonna change it.

Theoretically speaking why doesn't he change it?

Would the universe explode or something?
>>
>>81418881
He literally already won't change it.

Have you actually read Watchmen, particularly the Mars sequence? He percieves the entirety of the world as a perfectly intricate, carved statue while everyone else only sees the slab it's being carved from frame by frame.

The alterations we think are being made on the fly, supposed human free will, is just a meaningless step towards the final product.
>>
>>81418483
disappearing his junk would change the flow of events he has already seen so he is unable to do it
he is the most powerful character yet he is the most bound due to his omniscience
>>
>>81418483
It's actually the source of his powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdFstm_kJzU
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.