[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My name is Angela Hey hello
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447983473162.jpg (19 KB, 503x420) Image search: [Google]
1447983473162.jpg
19 KB, 503x420
My name is Angela
Hey hello
>>
Welcome to my very own show
>>
Angela Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun
>>
>>81381081
This show is how I imagine a bad aacid trip.
Why would anybody think this show was good.
When I was young the art alone gave m the creeps,
>>
So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me
>>
>>81381649
it was one of the better shows at that time, you were just a pleb then as you are now
>>
File: Peridot4.gif (130 KB, 262x281) Image search: [Google]
Peridot4.gif
130 KB, 262x281
>>81381649
I, uh, I really like this show.
>>
I like how her hateboner for Ninnypoo is so strong she devotes a portion of her own theme song to trashing her
>>
This show has a way of fading from your memory after just a day. You completely forget it exists.
>>
>>81389363
It's a ghost. A glimmer in the wind.
>>
>>81381649
This show was amazing, fuck you. I always watched to see Ninny Nincompoop get what's coming to her. Against all odds, Angela always pulls a victory.
>>
Eh, I'd fuck her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.