[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why is Daisy the singular exception to Disney's dress code?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: may166.gif (33 KB, 451x638) Image search: [Google]
may166.gif
33 KB, 451x638
So why is Daisy the singular exception to Disney's dress code?
>>
Ducks don't have pussies
>>
The feathers look enough like a skirt from a design perspective
>>
>>81375638
Oh boy yes they "do".

Shit might all be quite borderline lovecraftian and maze-like but they do.
>>
File: 1458399903931.png (16 KB, 479x457) Image search: [Google]
1458399903931.png
16 KB, 479x457
>>81374767
bird butt is funny
>>
>>81375638
>>81375904
Now you need to imagine what Donald's terrifying, weaponized penis would be like on an anthropomorphic scale.

A duck's penis is a 20-foot-long corkscrew. Now think about how Donald gets during a serious rage, and imagine him launching his penis out in a fit of fury while he's smashing shit to pieces. The damn thing could crack a tree trunk.
>>
>>81377930
There's a reason they always cover those rage scenes with dust clouds.

Or do the cut away from THAT scene in the life and and times.
>>
>>81374767
>>
>>81374767
I use to think that Donald and Daisy both wear diapers.
>>
>>81374767
>the singular exception to Disney's dress code
nigger you better mean gloves and not pants because look at Donald
>>
>>81374767
Disney is down with the down.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.