[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you rather be the main villain of The Flash movie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1232570-zoom_01[1].jpg (178 KB, 768x801) Image search: [Google]
1232570-zoom_01[1].jpg
178 KB, 768x801
Who would you rather be the main villain of The Flash movie, Professor Zoom or The Rogues?
>>
>>81374312

Reverse flash cause Superman to break zod neck.

>IT WAS ME BARRRY. I was one that made man of murder.
>You monster.
>>
I would want a rogues movie with flash as the heroic antagonist.
>>
File: Character_MsBitters.png (425 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Character_MsBitters.png
425 KB, 720x540
>>81374312
I want a comedic Reverse Flash that talks like Ms. Bitter
>And over there was a tree you liked to sit under
>And now there's NOOOTHIIIIING!!!

And then he gets progressively worse
>HEY BARRY! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT PARK BENCH OVER THERE?!!
Well, it's okay I gue-
>WELL NOW IT'S NOOOTHIIIIING!!!!
>>
Personally I'd hold off on any Reverse Flash until a sequel. Mirror Master or Captain Cold could work standalone.
>>
zoom needs to be flash's final boss
i want rogues
>>
File: super shout.jpg (76 KB, 495x490) Image search: [Google]
super shout.jpg
76 KB, 495x490
>>81374415
>IT WAS ME BARRRY. I was one that made Lex Luthor a hipster.
>You monster.
>>
Abra Kadabra
>>
Watch it be Reverse Flash but instead of Zolomon or Thawne it's knightmare Barry
>>
>>81374617
This. If the DCU were in better hands we could get a series of flash movies with two rogues apiece. 1st movie with Captain Cold and Heat Wave. Second movie with Mirror Master and Multiplex. Third movie with Pied Piper and Fiddler. Cap it all off with a movie with Professor Zoom as a standalone villain.
>>
Rogues
Grodd
Reverse Flash

Nice sense of escalation
>>
>implying its not going to be daniel
>>
The Rogues since they're never going to be fully formed on the Flash show.
>>
>>81374312
Abra kadabra, pied piper
>>
Man, I love Zoom's speech patterns. Blurr-style fasttalking coupled with strained and stretched out words for emphasis.
>>
>>81374833
Have the rogues be in the next 2 movies as well but on and off as side things.
>>
>>81375524
That would definitely work, as a way to break up the plot.
>>
>>81374312
>professor zoom
>posts superior zolomon
>>
Mirror Master
>>
>>81374833
>After the third movie have Crysis on infinite earths
>Barry dies
>Have a wally movie
>>
>>81374548
So Lupin III, but not as comedic?
>>
>>81375636
You just know Wally'd be black.
>>
>>81374312
Rogues. I'm sick of evil speedsters.
>>
>>81374312
Rogues first, then Flash begrudgingly teaming up with them in the sequel againist either an evil speedster or Grodd.
>>
For a movie, I think the Rogues would work better as reluctant allies who turn on him later or supporting characters of some sort. I love them but I prefer when they're not straight up villains, plus I don't think they'd work as main villains, they just don't have that extreme hateful relationship with the Flash.

Grodd would be a good villain, or Vandall Savage if they're going full time-travel.

>>81376638
I'd think they're going to do whatever they can to distance themselves from the TV show. Especially with everyone in this thread complaining about Zoom and Reverse-Flash and Cobalt Blue and speedsters in general.
>>
No Rogues, that'd force WB to remove the Rogues from the show..
>>
I want Rogues, but as >>81380435 says, that might mean they'd be taken out of the show. So I don't know. Obviously the best option would be to get rid of the stupid TV/movie embargo so we could have different versions on television and on the big screen.
>>
>>81374312
The Rogues.

I've had it up to my ass with evil speedsters.
>>
>>81374312
How about a new character that isn't already in the comics? :^)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.