[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Po figure out the Wuxi finger hold?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Wuxi finger hold.jpg (320 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Wuxi finger hold.jpg
320 KB, 1920x816
How did Po figure out the Wuxi finger hold?
>>
He immediately recognized and spouted off information about it as soon as Shifu put him in it. He's probably practiced it, along with many other techniques in his spare time.
>>
>>81365763
He is the Dragon Warrior, that's fucking how.
>>
>>81365763
See
>>81365840
>>
Pandas are inherently gifted at chi manipulation, that's what made him such a good candidate for Dragon Warrior.
Po in particular seems to be really good at teaching himself techniques he only sees once, because he does it in every movie.
>>
>>81365763
OP as fuck protag
>>
I just watched this film today. Does Po kill himself, and is he now a 'spirit warrior' like Kai was? Or did he only just force himself into the Spirit World, and was still always alive. Does that mean Tai Lung could technically still be alive?
>>
>>81366377
It's a mystery for the ages.
>>
>>81366377
If he an heroed does that mean that he killed tai lung in the first movie
>>
Because he's the protagonist.

Pandas are a shitty retarded species that deserves to go extinct.
>>
>>81366873
Yes. Kai had a Tai Lung chi zombie.
>>
>>81367198
>Pandas are a shitty retarded species that deserves to go extinct.
At least they acknowledge it with how lazy the pandas in-series are and how there's the general consensus pandas died off with Po being the exception because of prophecy.
>>
>>81367781
I never saw the jombie. Was it in the background or was it just one of those green things he held?
>>
>>81365763
I liked the first film a lot but this did bug me it just seemed like a really convenient way to end the fight.
>>
>>81365763

he's like Taskmaster, with his photographic muscle memory ability, so when he sees a move, he can repeat it.
>>
>>81368301
Zen/Tao.

He is perfectly simple as an essential quality of his being.

What others strive their whole lives to understand through scholarship and meditation he has attained making noodles and by both eating a lot, and taking lots of naps.

Which is ridiculous, of course, but that also actually kind of works towards the point.

It IS ridiculous.

He is ridiculous. And it doesn't bother him remotely.
>>
In the game version of the movie he found a tiger dummy and practiced on it until he got it

the game was actually pretty fun
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.