[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deborah Snyder Hints At 'Cyborg' Appearing In THE FLASH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10
File: 1.png (3 MB, 2409x1198) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3 MB, 2409x1198
>"As you can imagine, when we get to the Flash movie, Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher — who plays Cyborg — are kind of our youngest characters, and they have a really nice comradery with each other. Ezra is super funny, so the tone of that film will be very different than the rest of them."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/deborah-snyder-hints-at-cyborg-appearing-in-the-flash-a132952
>>
It should be Cyborg/Shazam, Flash/GL

they can't do anything right
>>
Will Ezra Miller shave his face so he doesn't look like a Mexican pedophile
>>
>>81357822
what I wanna know is who is the villain
>>
>>81357850
Jesus man at least wait until more information pops up. Flash can't be lonely until like 20 fucking 20 when we might get a Lantern.
>>
I'm gonna be that asshole, you don't need to establish Cyborg. His whole story you can sum up in a 2 minute flashback
>Man I love playing football
>Fuck you dad, you never come to my games
>Oh no, half my body is gone and my dad rebuilt me into a robot superhero because that's his fetish
>>
>pre-BVS release
Yeah, all of our movies will share a darker, more serious tone than usual comic book fare. This is by design. Shazam and some other properties will be the lone exceptions.

>post-BVS
UH
JUSTice league will be super lighthearted!
SUICIDE squad will be so funny, you guys!
flash and cyborg are going to have super happy, super fun adventures you guys!
>>
>>81357910
His movie is in 2018 and we should have a GL before the Corps movie in 2020
>>
>>81357872
Literally in OP's pic
>>
>>81357998
That's an old picture of him

He had the pedostache in BvS
>>
>Ezra is super funny. I mean, have you seen him try to grow a moustache?
>>
>>81357872
>>81358044

The picture is from BvS's red carpet event.
>>
>>81357960
You can put that logic to any superhero though
>Man I love my parents
>Fuck you Joe Chill you killed them
>Oh no I'm a master martial artist in a fursuit that terrorizes criminals because that's my fetish
>>
>>81358088
And that's exactly what they did for BvS
>>
For fuck sake just stop WB, just stop. Your worldbuilding is forced. I could give 2 shits what Vic is doing during A FRIGGIN FLASH MOVIE. Just focus on him, is that so hard? Also love the tone remark there you keep parroting after BvS
>>
>>81358088
>>81358126
Ouch.
>>
>>81358126
I admittedly haven't seen it yet, so I wasn't aware.

Speaking of, anyone got any rips of it?
>>
>>81358088
the problem with Cyborg is, even back in his Titan days, him being a robot man was all he was. He never had any real stand out personal stories or archenemies or anything. Even worse in new52 where he's just Uhura the magic school boomtube. They want Cyborg as their next big black character but no one can make this man interesting, no one tries
>>
>>81358186
I still don't get why they don't just make Martian Manhunter a black guy when he's in human form
>>
>>81358231
MM is shit.
>>
>>81357822
Why the fuck do they keep deaging the crap out of Barry for these things?
>>
>>81358231

MM literally has no villains.
>>
>>81358186
Just use his tv show look and personaloty. A fun loving, tech enthusiast who likes building things and partying. A young man who has come to terms with his roboric half. I'd be a nice contrast to all the dour dull assholes that make up the other DCEAU heroes we've seen so far.
>>
>>81359913
Muh cartoon evil brother.
>>
>>81359913
Neither does Cyborg, except maybe Grid but good luck with that
>>
>>81358186
how hard is it to give Cyborg to a character big on Transhumanism wank that can use Cyborg for all their Neuromancer fanfics?
>>
>>81360018

>Neither does Cyborg

He has Teen Titans villains. MM is only good/interesting in JL team-ups, and quite frankly I'm not interested in Snyder's take on the character. Would probably ruin him beyond repair.
>>
>>81360065
The collapse of Mars would be dope with Snyder showing it. You know thats true
>>
>>81360025
>character
*writer
>>
>>81358186

People used to say the same thing about Jon Stewart and how he's the most boring JL when in casuals minds he's probably the guy they'd name first when GL comes to mind.
>>
>>81357964
They were clear about Justice League being lighter in tone before BvS released.
>>
>>81358231
For all the complaining people do when characters get race swapped, you'd think that somebody would have noticed that they've done "Black Martian Manhunter" in like what, 4, 5 different shows now and no body has ever complained much.

Making Martian Manhunter black is non-controversial.
>>
>>81357822
These guys look so fucking lame, Cyborg in particular. I wish I was in charge of the DCEU
>>
>>81357822
>so the tone of that film will be very different than the rest of them."
Damage control.
>>
>>81358154
>I could give
>could
Stop misusing this expression.

Marvel Phase 2 has already been doing what you're whining about, but I guess it's fine when Marvel does it right?

A shared universe is a shared universe. That means when you have superheroes as large-scale as Flash running around, there's bound to be overlap.
>>
>>81360230
There's a difference between being race swapped and being voiced by a black VA
>>
>>81360318

Marvel weren't rushing to make The Avengers after Iron Man 1 in 2008 though.
>>
>>81360318
They literally scrapped the proper Man of Steel sequel in favor for Batman v Superman when Man of Steel underperformed.
>>
>>81360356
John Jones/Hank Henshaw were black as hell on Smallville and Supergirl.

Martian Manhunter is the mostly widely praised thing about Supergirl.
>>
File: Bad Dragon air delivery.gif (3 MB, 325x349) Image search: [Google]
Bad Dragon air delivery.gif
3 MB, 325x349
>>81360082
>Anything Snyder
>"dope"
I wonder how many dildos he could sneak into Mars.
>>
Great. Even MORE reasons to shoehorn black people into everything.

Cyborg is great, though.
>>
WB is fucking spooked. Even if BvS makes a lot of money you can tell the last thing they want is to have their hot, valued property essentially be a superhero version of Transformers.

I bet they're going to have goons all over the Justice League filming watching Snyder like a hawk.
>>
>Erza miller flash

I forgot about this.
>>
>its a "retards pretend that Flash and JL werent said to be lighter experiences before BvS" thread
wew
I dont like BvS but this isnt a change of tune for these 2 films
>>
>>81359913
More than Cyborg as a solo hero.
>>
>>81362061
It's not the facts, it's how they're presented.

WB has gone from merely mentioning the lighter tones of these movies to shouting about them from the rooftops. They're rushing to reassure people.
>>
>thought Ezra was an ugly little fuccboi when he was cast
>see him now
>start to question my sexuality

It's amazing what bulking up and getting a haircut can do for ones attractiveness
>>
>>81357822
>Flash & Cyborg buddy movie
>Thor & Hulk boddy movie
wew jews
>>
File: 1446555579577.jpg (67 KB, 1000x400) Image search: [Google]
1446555579577.jpg
67 KB, 1000x400
>>81362384
>Flash & Cyborg buddy movie
>bad
>>
>>81358186
So you don't read his ongoing book, gotcha.
>>
When will DC get the hint that Cyborg is boring and stop trying to push him as their token black character among the heavy hitters. Even in the Titans he only worked well when bouncing off of other characters. He's so under foot in everything he's appeared in lately.
>>
>>81358126

...Well, shit.
>>
>>81362337
it looks like someone else face slapped onto a skull
those cheekbones plus that jawline just looks caricaturish
>>
Since when has anyone given a fuck about Cyborg?

He was always 'that robot guy who's just there".
>>
File: kawaii kek.png (189 KB, 475x443) Image search: [Google]
kawaii kek.png
189 KB, 475x443
>>81357960
>>81358088
Fuck someone make more of these please i have no comedic talent but i want a hearty kek
>>
>>81357970
Wait, a solo GL movie AND Corps?, I thought the list only had Corps.
>>
>>81362880
it is just corps
>>
>>81362337
I would literally eat his ass after he ate a burrito if he asked me to.
>>
>>81362880
yeah its a GLC with supposedly Hal and John
it would of been the best if the incorporate Reyndols' Hal and make like a rela parallax montage ala Hulk and then have a renegade Warrior/Red Lantern Gus and newby Kyle and they team up to beat some crazy thing
introduce Omega Men and the color specturm
Hal stays dead dead dead movie maybe Spectre movie or heavy cameo and some Dr. Fate shenanigans?
John stays boring
>>
>>81357822
>Deborah Snyder Hints At 'Divorce' Appearing In HER MARRIAGE if her husband tanks another cashcow.
>>
Erza miller should be shot

him and aquaman are horrible miscast

why did you let it happen /co/

what can we do
>>
>>81362337
elliot roger is alive
>>
>>81360515
>Marvel weren't rushing to make The Avengers after Iron Man 1 in 2008 though.

Funny, the way I remember it is that after Incredible Hulk bombed they turned Iron Man 2 into "Dawn of Avengers" just in case Iron Man was the only one who could carry a movie.
>>
>>81357893
only remarkable villain that DC has Snyder
>>
How the fuck do we get rid of this ugly Flash?
>>
>>81360177
Casuals knowing them doesn't mean that they're good.
>>
>>81360682
Even though I've grown to LOVE MoS, I can't let this slide. Saw BvS in a midnight double bill with MoS and the whole cinema laughed at this.
>>
>>81364126
if you came to love MoS then stockholm syndrome makes anything possible. You'll love BvS too before long. You'll even love the Catwoman movie
>>
>>81359913
White Martians
Brother
Monster of the Week
That random Z lister wanna be heatwave guy

That said >>81360065 is right. MM works a lot better in team ups. He'd be shit in a solo movie because most of his stories revolve around thinking more than punching. When you take that away you just get green superman.
>>
>>81363477
But ugly Flash is "Super funny" anon
>>
wb making barry n vic best friends even though they've had about 4 panels of interaction in comics

meanwhile, 75 yrs of hal and Barry being best friends.

WB: we make movie for the fans lol!!!!!!

someone stop this. stop this from happening.
>>
>>81363397
who would you cast instead?
>>
Whos go a screenshot of Flash from BvS? The "Time travel" bit
>>
File: john and the kids.jpg (55 KB, 474x594) Image search: [Google]
john and the kids.jpg
55 KB, 474x594
>Not casting an established, beloved, award winning actor to play Cyborg

It's like they want this movie to fail.
>>
>>81360318
Phase II didn't do it, aside from Black Widow. And the whole point is that they let each hero have his own movie before moving forward with the team-ups.
>>
>>81362061
There was, though.
>>
>>81363444
You're remembering it wrong.
>>
>>81364693
Boyega would never betray the Mouse.
>>
>>81364693
Any black actor can play Cyborg you idiot. Paying much more to get a famous black actor to play a mediocre character is failing before it starts.
>>
>>81364693

Boyega was basically an unknown when the BvS was in production.
>>
>>81357850
>Cyborg/Shazam,

What, explain.
>>
File: ezra.jpg (123 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
ezra.jpg
123 KB, 650x650
>>81363477
>ugly Flash

you wish you had that jaw and those cheekbones
>>
>>81365164
Not if you saw the amazing Attack the Block. His performance as Moses is what got him the male lead in Star Wars. Heck he almost got the costar role in Kingman too. WB casting directors need to step their game up.
>>
>>81365280
Bruh, he's gross looking. Fucking tv show Flash is better looking than this weird Edward Cullen / bear hybrid of a man.
>>
>>81365166
They're buddies in the comics.
>>
>>81357822
yay more unlikable black people
>>
>>81365280
one or the other but not both. both make him look like some hideous shit from dA's depths
>>
>>81365381
If every black person you meet is unlikable, that probably means that you're the problem.
>>
>>81357964
they stated Jl would be light months before bvs even came out, ss is literally just getting more scenes with boomerang.
>>
>>81357822
Can't wait to see my favorite hero in a shit movie

thanks Snyder
>>
>>81362597
It's the particular combination of his cheekbone and jawbone (specifically toward the hinge). Cover either one of them up, and it doesn't look so strange.

Dude's still pretty as fuck, though. If he gets good and fit, do want.
>>
>>81357822
>No Grenlantern/Flash buddy cop movie
SNYDER
>>
>>81358126
>Pamela Khan
So close...
>>
>>81364532
See the big problem is that the broke Wally.
Wally WAS friends with Cyborg. So like, a Wally/Cyborg team up movie could work.

When they brought back Barry and made all other Flashes non-existent, that friendship had to go to Barry, so now Barry is friends with Cyborg instead of Hal, or Ralph.
>>
Good lord do I hate this race baiting shit with making Cyborg a founding member of the League. It just does not god damned work.

I need my Martian Manhunter back, for fucks sake.

I'd rather they turn half of the rest of the League black or some shit.
>>
>>81360230
Its fucking annoying to see a character of any race but almost always white swapped out for the diversity quota.

MM however is a shapeshifter and its possible he just takes different forms from time to time. That is totally acceptable.
>>
>>81358186
>He never had any real stand out personal stories or archenemies or anything. Even worse in new52 where he's just Uhura the magic school boomtube. They want Cyborg as their next big black character but no one can make this man interesting, no one tries

I dunno man, I always kind of liked Cyborg. They just usually choose a very boring and bland interpretation of the character.

This was one of my favorite scenes with him,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5yBH9lQOqc
>you know what it feels like to be judged simply because of how you look
>of course I do... Im part robot.
>>
File: speed force.jpg (38 KB, 589x399) Image search: [Google]
speed force.jpg
38 KB, 589x399
>>81358088
>Man I love my mom
>Fuck you Eobard Thawn you killed her
>Oh no I'm the fastest man avile in a tight red suit that fights rouges because that's my fetish
>>
>Man I love my dad
>Fuck you plane you killed him
>Oh no I'm a member of the Green Lantern Corp in a green suit that fights aliens because that's my fetish
>>
File: bill wilson.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
bill wilson.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>81362807
>Man I love my plane
>Fuck you Bane you crashed it
>Oh no I'm a meme on /tv/ because that's my fetish
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.