[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supergirl just went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12
BLACK! thats right boys and girls! Supergirl just got the diversity treatment! Time to drop the show because you hate race mixing!
>>
File: MSotD - Laughter.png (167 KB, 456x312) Image search: [Google]
MSotD - Laughter.png
167 KB, 456x312
>just got
>>
>>81356883
This. We were all screaming about it since before it premiered.
>>
Somebody show these showfags an image of the black crippled kid she was kissing in the comics.
>>
I haven't watched this show since episode 3 so there's nothing to drop
>>
>>81356922
That's only happened to Jessica Jones.
I'm just glad she's not going to date Brainiac.
>>
The show wasn't renewed yet. There's still hope
>>
>>81356852
Go complain about it on reddit or something
>>
>>81356934
The only episode I watched was the pilot
>>
>Jimmy isn't some awkward ginger

dropped this shit before it even started.
>>
>>81356985
>awkward
there we go using that meme again
>>
>watching supergirl
>>
>>81356947
It's ironic that the tumblrites that fawn over their own progressiveness ship Jessica Jones with Kilgrave or her BFF rather than Luke Cage. Meanwhile, tumblr ships Kara with everyone except James, even the betamax receive more support.
>>
>>81356985
>Awkward
Describe Jimmy Olsen's personality to me right now.
>>
It's getting cancelled anyways.
>>
>>81356985
Jimmy is a walking pussy magnet in the comics.
>>
>>81356932
that was enjoyable to read desu. it was cute.
>>
It's April first in my time zone
>>
>>81356852
Yesss
>>
>>81357415
LOL! Personally i don't care. I feel that the relationship is a bit forced though. As if they just had to make Jimmy Olsen relevant by having him date Supergirl. So in all truth Jimmy has been downgraded as a character in his own right by the fact that he is dating Supergirl.
>>
>>81356852
dating a human
what a degenerate, keep your offspring dna clean and pure
>>
>>81358105
so she should date her cousin?
>>
>>81357863
Using 'LOL' makes it look like you're angry dude
Glad Jimmy's getting Supergirl, but I guess in this universe Jimmy is hotter than Supergirl
>>
>>81358200
hot
>>
>>81356985
Well it's either this or a guy shot in the head if you want a live action Jimmy Olsen.
>>
>>81356985
Jimmy is literally so alpha that he cross dresses every other week and still gets all the pussy.
>>
>>81357019
Black guys never get shipped with anyone, even when it's gay. Just look at how much Falcon and War Machine are ignored when they're much better with Cap and Iron Man respectively than those two are together.
>>
>>81356852
Don't you feel happy seeing Supergirl get the black dick stuffing she deserves?

Sure I am sad I didn't get to Super do the girl, but be happy for her blackening.
>>
At least we got Flash for those of us who like WHITED.
>>
>>81358396
I never got that shit.
>Tony and Loki shipped constantly even though they barely even interact in any media and have no real dynamic
>Tony and Rhodey never, ever shipped even though they're very good friends and Rhodes helped him out big time during the Demon in a Bottle years
>>
File: justdoomsday.jpg (169 KB, 1200x576) Image search: [Google]
justdoomsday.jpg
169 KB, 1200x576
>>
>>81358381
Has this Jimmy crossdressed yet?
>>
GREENED
>>
>>81358381
Jimmy is a main character from a harem anime
he's quirky a little goofy, can be heroic, but gets laid
>>
Don't you ever get tired of this nonsense? Why does it matter to you guys anyway? It's not like you ever had a chance with her. You're just as bad as the overzealous SJWD although at the very least their nonsense is built on some level of morality.
>>
>>81356852
I dropped the show because the flash crossover is over and I never liked it to begin with
>>
>>81356852
>what a twist
>>
>beastiality is okay guys come on!

SJWs are retarded.
>>
>>81359484
She's not a beast she's an alien
Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1458507611111.png (292 KB, 517x402) Image search: [Google]
1458507611111.png
292 KB, 517x402
>>81359909
He's talking about the ape she's kissing
>>
>>81356852
I'd drop it because they simply have zero chemistry and they're forcing it like a ma fucker. I don't really mind interracial relationships if they work and make sense. This one doesn't and it feels a little wrong in some ways. Honestly, I'd rather her not date anyone and just focus on trying to be a great hero.
>>
>>81360111
What the fuck
Gets trip 1's and has a 11111 filename
>>
>>81360589
Heh, I knew a Chris Prince

You keep being you
>>
>>81360519
Zero chemistry forced relationships is kind of the thing with DC live action shows.

Iris and Barry seemingly have no chemistry other than him bending over backwards for her and her acting kinda bitchy all the time.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
I'm black and I watched the leaked pilot before the show even aired (only full episode I've watched) and even I saw this coming from a mile away. Surely you're not shocked by this are you? Also why the obsession with cuckoldry? If you watched this show for more than 1 episode then you clearly have bigger problems than some director pushing "race mixing propaganda"
>>
>>81359153
Does anyone really care unless someone starts a thread like this? Look at the talkback threads they're pretty much filled with storytimes because of the lack of an audience this show has on here. People just aren't really watching it on here (unless ya know, Flash crossovers on it) enough to care either way.
>>
What's hilarious is they have absolutely no chemistry. Supergirl and her arch nemesis Friendzone Man have more chemistry. Hell she had infinitely more chemistry with prolific pussysnatcher Barry Allen.
>>
File: 1385760144133.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1385760144133.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>81356852
>>
File: drake-hotline-bling.jpg (34 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
drake-hotline-bling.jpg
34 KB, 640x361
>>81359152
>getting laig
>in a harem anime
Name ONE harem anime that does this.
>>
>>81356852
She got HORSED at one point
>>
>>81356852
>YOU BIG DUMB RACIST MEANIES! REEEEEE!
Jokes on you I both don't care AND don't watch the show.
>>
File: char_63235.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_63235.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
BvS was a burst. You can leave now /tv/

>Mfw the people who complain about this have 100 gigs of amateur interracial stashed away in their hard drives

Kinda like how the loudest homophobes, end up being exposed as gay. But kek BESTIALITY REEEEEEE BUILD WALL
>>
>>81360685
I honestly don't have a problem with it but the show is really heavy handed in how it deals with diversity and feminism and "the white male" issue. Jimmy is very wooden and lacks personality and they just don't have any chemistry despite what the show is trying to do with the characters. He's like the classic Disney prince that the female lead pines for but eventually the girl realizes she has an actual love for the man who's been helping her get to the prince.

All the capestuff on TV isn't doing justice to its black characters. Jax on Legends of Tomorrow is a one dimensional high school football star. Iris on The Flash has gotten better but only because her shitty issues have turned into no issues at all. Another case of what Jimmy Olsen is. Nothing.

Clive Babineaux on iZombie is great. They still don't give him much to do but he's a very good comedic straight man.
>>
>>81360728
Fate/Stay Night
DxD
My Balls
School Days
>>
>>81360811
Awfully triggered there, tumblr. Wanna keep this a safe space I see.
>>
>>81360865
Don't forget lousy Wally. He's been a joy.
>>
>>81360893

The only triggered person is the guy with screenshots of so-called bestiality saved on his computer. Stick to your principles or head back to your cesspool home board and tearfully jerk each other off over the fetishes you feel guilty about having.
>>
>>81360865
>All the capestuff on TV isn't doing justice to its black characters.

Because white writers write these characters to be black simply because they want their show to have diversity. They have no real desire or passion to write black characters, it's just for brownie points.
>>
>>81357013
>watching arrow
>watching xombi
Cool dudes watch Flash and not any other DC show.
>>
>>81360945
white writers write
white writers write
right whiters wite DAMN IT
>>
>>81360933
All this projection. Take a sedative, pal. Most people are baiting here anyway.
>>
>>81360865
>>81360865
>I honestly don't have a problem with it but the show is really heavy handed in how it deals with diversity and feminism and "the white male" issue.

You thought a show that had a heroine wouldn't be extra heavy on these issues?

>He's like the classic Disney prince that the female lead pines for

Welcome to 99% of CW/CBS shows

There are a lot of other well written black characters in the TV-verse, namely Diggle, Joe West and Amanda Waller (the little we saw of her) I think you're just nitpicking and willingly turning this into a race issue that it doesn't need to be.

The show isn't my cup of tea and honestly I don't see how it'd appeal to anyone who browses 4chan more than 5 hours a week. It's liberal to the extreme.
>>
>>81360865
>Clive Babineaux on iZombie is great.
I fucking love Clive. Hope that son of a bitch gets as much white pussy as he can get. Being one of the good ones helps in these things.
>>
>>81360986
>Diggle, Joe West

Jesus Christ. I'm legitimately sorry for forgetting them. I apparently was just thinking of all the bad characters and picking black ones. I think my point still stands to a degree though. The ones I listed are obviously just diversity quota characters.

>You thought a show that had a heroine wouldn't be extra heavy on these issues?

No I knew they show would be feminist but I didn't know it was going to go full blown 3rd wave.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>81360055
>Ewing
>>
>>81360875
My Balls only had one girl who liked him though
>>
>>81361078
I had my doubts but now I'm positive you're just a bot
>>
>>81361098
How bored do you have to be to program a bot for 4chan?
>>
>>81361052

Like I said farm, if you browse 4chan you're not going to enjoy it. Even if /pol/ isn't your home board, you've been at least exposed in some form to someone whining about SJWs incessantly, and this happens on every board I've been on from sports to art to comics to fashion to fitness to everyday advice. They were always going to go full 3rd wave.
>>
>>81360952
I don't watch any because I can't be bothered to watch tv.
>>
>>81356852
At least she's not fucking a horse
>>
>>81361133
There are many people on 4chan that love the show. I'm all for social equality but there have been at least 2 distinct times now on the show that have made me have to pause and think for a second when someone says some borderline racist and sexist shit against white males and how they're in the way or simply the problem. That is going to bother someone whether they browse 4chan or not. But I like the show and I can forgive it because it's consistent at least with the cunt social media queen always the one to spout it.
>>
>>81360952
This season of Flash blows though
>>
>>81361285
It's got some good episodes. Like the last one.
>>
>>81361227
>There are many people on 4chan that love the show.

Where are they?
>>
>>81361330
All over /co/ and /tv/. But for some strange reason they typically hate The Flash and all the other DC shows. So most of them are turboplebs.

I'm just a pleb.
>>
>>81361285
April Fool's is over now, fag.
>>
>>81361357
Oh, come on man if you don't think this season hasn't been a massive step down from the last you're taste blind. It has a few hype eps but so much of it has been a waste.
>>
File: walk me home gently.jpg (53 KB, 759x219) Image search: [Google]
walk me home gently.jpg
53 KB, 759x219
>>81360875
>>81360728
You could add Bakemonogatari to the list
>>
>>81361355

I haven't seen a single positive review on this site about this show. It only got talked about this week cause of The Flash cross-over.

The only show that I've seen is universally liked is Gotham.
>>
>>81361450
>The only show that I've seen is universally liked is Gotham.
It's having the best season out of all the DC shows, imo.
>>
>>81361450
During Gotham's first season, EEEEVERYBODY hated it. Supergirl has a similar curve after about the first 10 episodes. What I've seen from other people is everyone likes it when Red Tornado comes in.
>>
I literally watched all 18 episodes of Supergirl so I could fully appreciate the crossover with the Arrowverse and now I'll continue to watch it because to me it's now canon.
>>
>>81361357
Then when is Mootwo changing the site back?
>>
>>81361409
The status quo changed.
And that's normally a good thing that leads to growth and character development in other shows.
But the Season 1 status quo was having "IT WAS ME BARRY" wheeling around in every scene.
There was no way season 2 could live up to season 1.
>>
>>81361576
Still it didn't have to be as lousy as it has been for so much of it. Jay shit, Zoom shit, West family shit, Barry killing shit, people randomly up and exiting shit.

I mean it's still one of the top DC shows for me but man, it does it get a bit overrated here.
>>
>>81361576
>There was no way season 2 could live up to season 1.

There was plenty of ways, they just got sloppy. Jay Garrick should've been a mentor not some double agent. Really dropped the ball on Killer Frost too.
>>
>>81361690
yeah. Jay having zero speed was a mistake. It would have been better if he had some speed, which he used to develop and teach to Barry more techniques about using Speed smart instead of brute force. Then have the reveal that he's dying because he keeps taking velocity. It would give it an extra gut punch since then he would have been speeding up his death for the sake of helping Barry
>>
>>81361744
Honestly, having it as Jay Garrick at all was a mistake.
What we should've had was Max Mercury.
>>
>>81361744
>>81361783

Jay should also have been an older lovable guy but this being CW and all they had to cater to the shippers and shoe-horn him into a relationship with Caitlyn.
>>
>>81361813
If we had him be an older guy, they could even have him an experienced speedster, but due to age he isn't as fast as he used to be (or even as fast as Barry at the start) but he knows the stuff that Barry hasn't thought of yet (throwing lightning, stealing inertia, Jay's hat trick, ect). Like, go full Speed Force Wizard with him.
>>
File: 1447197137346.jpg (18 KB, 615x256) Image search: [Google]
1447197137346.jpg
18 KB, 615x256
>>81358200
>>81358322
>>81358105
>>
>>81362014
DO ITTT
DO ITTT YOU BITCH
REPOPULATE KRYPTON WITH INBREDS
>>
>>81358396
The only exception to this is Finn and Poe.
>>
File: harrisonbarnestonight.jpg (19 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
harrisonbarnestonight.jpg
19 KB, 600x338
>>
File: Swooped071714.png (524 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
Swooped071714.png
524 KB, 700x560
>>81360893
Not quite triggered enough to qualify as tumblr.
>>
Only watched the Flash episode, but jesus christ everything about the show was awful apart from Kara who is a qt.

>Black Jimmy acting all jealous and mad because Kara is simply talking and laughing with Barry

Fucking hell, i thought Arrow was bad.
>>
>>81361227
Exactly. It's an in character opinion from someone who was raised by literally everyone's nightmare of a tumblrite. It doesn't matter, because Cat isn't portrayed as a sympathetic character most of the time. In fact, it is exactly her attitude that fucks her up and puts her in danger. This is a good thing.

As for Jimmy/Kara, I see it as a setup for Brainiac. Kara obviously gives no fucks about race, but is attracted to a certain kind of confident, yet not too alpha, male. The only thing really holding her back in relationships is that squishy humans tend to get hurt, which is ultimately why she'll break up with Jimmy. "Blacked" isn't going to last, because Supergirl will be going for a super herself.
>>
>implying I didn't drop it 5 episodes in
>>
>>81362014
> My Little Kara Can't Be This Cute!
>>
>>81362059

>implying there'd be any problems with such perfect DNA.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.