[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doing an MCU complete rewatch because I hate myself (inb4 muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: SKYESeason1.jpg (2 MB, 2250x3000) Image search: [Google]
SKYESeason1.jpg
2 MB, 2250x3000
Doing an MCU complete rewatch because I hate myself (inb4 muh shows aren't canon).

Forgot how much I hated her in Season 1. I was constantly hoping that the writers would finally wise up and kill her off.

Crazy now, since she's one of my favorite characters in the MCU as Quake.
>>
>>81348039

Only good characters is Based Ward and Based Mack
>>
>>81348039
She is one hot piece of quake
>>
I'm still in shock at how much I enjoy her character now. Bless the AoS writers and thank fuck this show wasn't on the CW.
>>
>>81348358
> thank fuck this show wasn't on the CW.
May would have been a young blonde or black woman and spent every episode bitching at coulson for doing dangerous stuff too much.
>>
>>81348358
>. Bless the AoS writers and thank fuck this show wasn't on the CW.
AoS may have faults but I can definitely agree with this, jesus christ could you imagine
>>
>>81348100
As someone who never finished S2, how did Mack become based? He was possibly the biggest non-entity on the show where I watched.
>>
>>81348480
Everyone else goes through various levels of full retard quite frequently and Mack is almost always the sole voice of reason
>>
>>81348431
There also would've been a love triangle between her, Coulson, and her husband.

>>81348451
Skye and Ward would've been a couple man! It still has it's issues, but at least it's not a soap opera.

>>81348480
Big AX attack.
>>
My problem with AoS is that it's actually more entertaining that most of the MCU and Netflix shows. So as the plot develops, so do their capabilities. Quake, Lincoln, melty metal gay guy and crew could probably fuck up all the Avengers besides Thor, Hulk, Vision and Witch.
>>
>>81348480
I like when he was Chocolate Simmons to Fitz.
>>
>>81349139
Caps shield should cancel out Quakes shakes and I think gay metal malt guys shit, not sure about Lincoln and his electric shits though.

If they could get the jump on Stark I think they'd have a good chance of winning but on an even footing a good Ironman suit can take Thor and Hulk to the face and still be moving so...
>>
>>81348884
>>81349011
>>81349222
That sounds like his entire character is that he has no character.
>>
>>81349222
I liked that too. I wish they would bring up his friendship to Fitz as he was basically the only other person to have dialogue with the guy
>>
File: 1453313320906.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1453313320906.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>81349139
he thinks this
>>
>>81348039
I wonder how she masturbates.
>points finger at her own clit
>sends a vibration

Imagine what her vibrating vagina could do to your dick
>>
>>81350904
You don't have to imagine Ginger, just buy a vibrating pocket pussy.
>>
>>81348039
>s1 skye
>muh transparency
>shield shouldn't be keeping secrets and acting without accountability

>s3.5 daisy
>jack bauer was right!
>>
>>81349535
He's the calm silent big brother to most of the cast. Very protective but calming. Whenever he speaks he lays down the truth. He's also the Cisco of the show, calling people by nicknames. He's settled on Tremors for Quake, which is kind of endearing.

What has made him and Skye great characters is that they don't let their personal views stop them from doing their job. Oftentimes they disagree/disapprove of Coulson's choices but they do stuff anyway and complain later if anything goes wrong, but not to the point that they stop speaking to each other.

So Daisy goes all left-wing and Mack goes all right-wing in regards to the alien shit, but they shut up and do their fucking jobs and actually get along great with some endearing banter.

Daisy has had gradual and increasing confidence. She gets her ass kicked in early season 2 and it isn't until the end episodes of the season that she starts kicking ass, even without using her powers. Still fast learning, but it wasn't a three episode arc training to beat everyone. She still hasn't managed to beat by May and her analogues without pulling a quake on them.

Makes the show feel more like a story about adults than Arrow and even the Flash, both of which might as well take place in a tree-house. It's obviously not as well crafted as the netflix stuff, and it doesn't have the hype levels of Flash, but at least it's re-watchable and has actually quite a bunch of arcs for almost everyone.
>>
>>81351183
I wouldn't really compare him to Cisco. Aside from tinkering with gadgets, the two characters have next to nothing in common. Mack is a stern, grounded guy who has some pretty firm views on what's right and what's wrong. And while he is a team player, you really have to be careful just which team Mack is playing for.
>>
>>81348480
https://youtu.be/TUfxXE2MzBw
>>
>>81352698
I just meant that they both come up with nicknames, that's all.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.