[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks USPS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Cartoon Network Letter.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon Network Letter.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Now I'll never know what this was supposed to be since there was nothing inside.

I suspect it was a Toonami pin for that poll about a month ago. I'm so angry right now.
>>
>>81336223
Put that envelope in another envelope and send it back to CN, along with the USPS note.
Give them a piece of your mind.
>>
>>81336324

Thanks for the tip.

The more I look at the letter, the more I suspect that it was actually torn intentionally to get whatever was inside.. they saw it came from CN and probably stole it.
>>
>>81336545
It happened to a lot of people. Tweet Demarco and he will help you. His twitter is Clarknova1
>>
>>81337466

Thanks! He indeed helped me out and told me he would send me another one.

It's happened to alot of people you said? Why? It must be some asshole USPS worker hoarding all the pins.
>>
If it happened to multiple people sounds like a spiteful intern or something. USPS should probably do some kind of investigation on their end.
>>
>>81336223
Looks like you got a No-Prize, congrats!
>>
>the most metal prize ever
>NOOTTHHIINNGGGGGG
>>
>>81339098

Yep. Thats what I'm thinking. Just look at my pic. You can TELL it was ripped open intentionally.

Good thing social media exists and this kind of bullshit can be alerted to the right people.

>>81339131
>>81339229

Haha. Thanks, TOM!
>>
>>81339098
It's is strange how many it happened to. I did see a few examples of the pin part being busted off, so maybe they were getting caught in the mail machines
>>
>>81341588
That's almost certainly cause by the mail sorter. Those things are pretty rough on mail. The netflix and gamefly have to pay for hand sorting.

They should have sent the pin in a cardboard sleeve, probably cost more than the pin tho.
>>
>>81341588
>>81341715

Good possibilities.

I hope they next one they send me comes to me alright. I dont think they'l re-send another one if USPS fucks up again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.