[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> How much she is the worst part of this show is made eve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: ArrowRecap-4-171.jpg (71 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
ArrowRecap-4-171.jpg
71 KB, 630x420
> How much she is the worst part of this show is made even more apparent when you separate her from everyone else. Seriously, after the first three and a half minutes of the show I paused it to see how far into it I was and said, “That three and a half minutes is already better than all the rest of this show I’ve seen combined.”

http://comicsalliance.com/arrow-season-4-episode-17-beacon-of-hope/?trackback=tsmclip

Felicity is so bad that 4chan,reddit,comicsallaince and the shows fucking star all agree on how much she sucks.

This is some Steve Urkel shit man
>>
>>81329127
Steve Urkel was legitly funny.
>>
>>81329127
Since when did Amell say Felicity sucks? Last I heard he was saying her response to the decision to cut off contact with his son was reasonable.
>>
>>81330341
Hes made multiple posts tecently saying he cant say his opinion on it and that he has talked with writers.
>>
>>81330403
That's not him saying "she sucks", that's him backing out of a discussion he literally cannot win, because no matter what he says, he alienates part of the fanbase and breaches contract.
>>
>bee lady returns
>it's another fucking Felicity episode
>Felicity's mother shows up
FOR FUCKING SAKE
>>
>>81331126
>it's a Felicity episode
>Oliver get's his ass kicked
>Diggle, Thea and Laurel are useless
>Felicity saves the day
>>
>>81329127
>This is some Steve Urkel shit man
But Urkel was fun and ended up saving Family Matters from cancellation.
>>
File: WHATS THIS.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WHATS THIS.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
WHATS THIS? AN ARROW THREAD WOEFULLY UNDERPOPULATED BY BEES?
>>
>>81329127
>This is some Steve Urkel shit man
>implying Urkel was bad
as expected of an OP
>>
>Thread full of Urkelfags
>>
>>81332293
That show was bland as hell before the Urkel seasons.

Urkel was a necessary evil to keep the show afloat and even though it was clumsy at first, and the science fiction shit got way out of hand, his character and especially his interactions with Carl were fucking A+.

I would also rather see the entire fucking cast replaced with Urkel in different colored wigs then sit through one more episode with do much as Felicity's fucking name being said again.
>>
>>81332854
Sometimes I forget how old everyone here is.

I just knew of Urkel from tge history books, and Key and Peele I never actually watched it.
>>
>>81333651
>Sometimes I forget how old everyone here is.
>The 90s is old now

Helllllp
>>
>>81334944
Tell me about it. The '80s were my early teen years
>>
>>81331449
Of course Felicity saved the day, she's stronger than all of them
>>
>>81329127
Felicity is the Slimer of this generation. Soon the show will be called Felicity and the Arrow with the later in tiny font.
>>
File: 1458873029650.gif (2 MB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
1458873029650.gif
2 MB, 186x200
>>81331449
>>81331126
>>
>>81334944
Shit I was watching reruns on nick@nite (or whatever dumb way they spelled it) somewhere around 2006
>>
>>81334944
20 years ago man.

People were born, had kids and died in that timespan
>>
>>81335148
when was that line actually dropped? I don't remember it.
>>
>>81338662
It was when she was in the hospital after being machine gunned down
>>
>>81331126
>bee lady returns

I don't see why this is a problem.
>>
>>81329127
Urkel was only shit in the last few seasons Luis, but that was more of a show direction thing than an Urkel thing.
>>
>>81338704
Oh. I thought it was in one of the recent episodes.
>>
>even CA agrees that Felicity a shit

Wow, how do you manage to get SJWs to hate a ~strong female character~?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.