[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come up with a super power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: jojo.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jojo.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
Come up with a super power you don't think exists or post a super power you've seen another anon come up with in some other thread.

I saw this posted recently.

Someone made a power based on the game Red Rover. The superhero can deal damage to someone based on how much of a certain color that person is wearing. For example, if the superhero calls out "red" and the user is wearing a red shirt, they will be harmed big time. The flash would probably explode.
>>
basically ice green lantern, but to make something you gotta chug an entire bottle of water.
>>
>>81327101
I thought red rover was where you jerk off dogs
>>
>>81327114
Sounds like literally every ice based superhero

>>81327145
That's red rocket
>>
The ability to make gravity wells that slightly pulls things in. Spawn tons of them to distort light and pull off the most insane trick shots imaginable.
>>
File: Infinity Fruit Explained.png (90 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Infinity Fruit Explained.png
90 KB, 800x600
>>81327101
I made this one a few years ago for a One Piece thread, I think it could be pretty cool and you could do a lot of creative stuff with it.
>>
>>81327190
Sounds unbelievably broken
>>
>>81327101
ability to make things more valuable
this works by inducing scarcity. You point at an object and anything else of the same 'type' of object vanished. So you use it on a bar of silver and gradually all the other silver in the universe vanishes, radiating out from the target
>>
>>81327101
Something Catch-22-ish like Aggression-based Power Reading: if you piss off and pick a fight with somebody you can tell if you would win in a fight with that person
>>
>>81327202
Can you put the resource back after you make money? If not that super power is going to kill humanity eventually you might accidentally get rid of a important resource needed in the future
>>
>>81327114
>Who is Iceman? Who is Fro-Zone?
>>
>>81327190
Wait, so if you make a bunch of donuts, and people eat them, what happens when you let go of the container? The food vanishes from their stomachs? What if it's already digested? They lose the energy gained and get super hungry?
>>
>>81327101
>Someone made a power based on the game Red Rover. The superhero can deal damage to someone based on how much of a certain color that person is wearing. For example, if the superhero calls out "red" and the user is wearing a red shirt, they will be harmed big time. The flash would probably explode.
That's a character from Bleach
>>
I've always wanted the ability to read the data going through various wires just by looking at them.Looking at a USB keyboard wire and seeing the keystroke information flowing through it, seeing all the communications between equipment on something like an airliner, etc.

It would take some kind of time slow down ability given how fast these signals are.
>>
>>81327202
>Use it on a human
>Become mass murderer
>>
>>81327279
I think the most fair way to go about it would be that the food would vanish, but if it had been broken down to the point where it could be considered a part of the person that ate then they're in the clear.
>>
>>81327303
Doesn't he get tricky, so that the less of that color you're wearing (and thus the smaller the target) the more damage it inflicts? So Batman would be fucked if you picked yellow and got him in the symbol?
>>
The power to give other people powers based on their personalities/DNA/aura/whatever. You have no control over what power they get basically. You can turn it on/off at will, and you are immune to whatever power you give them.
>>
>>81327101
Cumming napalm, but it doesn't hurt you, only anyone else.
>>
The ability to hear your fingernails talk.
>>
>>81327313
Explain this a bit farther please, seems interesting but your post was a bit confusing.
>>
>>81327512
Thought abotu this as well. Essentially, you look or feel a computer wire. Like a network cable. You can "see" all the data that's passing through it, and maybe be able to interpret the data in a way that makes sense.

So if you hold a keyboard cable while someone's typing, you can see what they're typing.

If you hold an HDMI cable, you can watch the screen.

Stuff like that. I guess the high-tier level of this is if you go to a central hub and hold the major fiber cable, you can see all the data passing. It'll probably take years, maybe decades of training and honing to find and read specific bits of data in cables like those.

Godmode would be if you could see WiFi/wireless/radio signals and interpret those in your brain.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.