[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, this isn't specifically about BvS(personally I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: fhd999dga_ben_affleck_005.jpg (294 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
fhd999dga_ben_affleck_005.jpg
294 KB, 1920x800
Okay, this isn't specifically about BvS(personally I don't think it sucked, though it does leave a lot to be desired, like a curvier WW for example), but what do you think about Ben Affleck? How does he compare to other batmen?Is he more towards Bale? Or Clooney? Or anyone else?

I mean, I enjoyed him buffing up, grumbled and gruntled and totally shook off his babyface charm, but there is something that's missing from his batman characters. He's good, he's VERY good, but just short of being great
>>
Best Batman. One of the worst films the character has been in.
>>
>>81316930
This
Give Affleck a real batman movie and you'll see it's not his fault
The movie didn't do much with him
>>
Batfleck is solid. It's just that a lot of scenes are cut short not giving them enough time to set in. Superman just blows, easily the most boring part of the movie until the 2nd half
>>
>>81316907
Wait is this the movie that featured Jay and Silent Bob?
>>
>>81317431
Chasing Amy?
>>
>>81316930

>Worse that Batman and Robin
>Worse than Mystery of the Batwoman
>Worse than the serials

Come on now. Let's not go that far. It wasn't good but there are worse things out there.
>>
>>81317431

Jay and Silent Bob are in a lot of movies, this is one of them.

Dogma.
>>
>>81317151
Who's gonna direct it tho? Can't see Nolan gonna do this shit again,and even if he does,there's no way he gonna do it without Bale
>>
Never let it be said your anal-retentive attention to detail did not yield results!
>>
>>81317824
Shut the fuck up, Boco
>>
>>81317249
>Superman just blows, easily the most boring part of the movie
Heh, well at last snyder got one thing right from the comic books. *smirks*
>>
>>81316907
This is some serious /tv/ shit. If you want to talk about celebrities go there. Christ, neo-/co/ sucks so much dick.
>>
>>81317850

Yes sir...
>>
>>81317431
>>81317758

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSQYRq8kf4g

dat parking lot scene.
>>
>>81317824

you can't be anal-retentive you don't have an anus.
>>
>>81317908
Why don't you take your opinion and shove it up yo ass.

Why the fuck do you even have to tell people your shit argument is beyond me.
>>
>>81317806
I don't suppose you know that Ben is an accomplished screenwriter, director and producer himself.
>>
>>81316907
I actually liked his Bruce Wayne. Guy actually managed to make me believe the "rich idiot with no day job" bit for once. Impossible to tell what his Batman might be like under a better writer/better direction.

That voice changer is shit, though.
>>
>>81316907
>curvier WW
OP is a deep undercover member JIDF.
>>
>>81317583
Now, now, anon. Don't try and being reason into the tirade of angry neckbeards.
>>
>>81317908
then leave
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.