[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Marvel was able to get the rights to X-Men,or share it like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Avengers_vs._X-Men_(Event).jpg (299 KB, 1116x863) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_vs._X-Men_(Event).jpg
299 KB, 1116x863
If Marvel was able to get the rights to X-Men,or share it like Sony and Spider-man,what do you think would be a good way to introduce the X-Men to the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Or do you think it's a bit too late to introduce them,and to do so wouldn't work well?
>>
>>81312436
Just have a small amount of mutants, none of that expanded universe bullshit. Wolverine, Rogue, Cyclops, Proff. X, Beast, Storm, and maybe Iceman. They'd fit the universe a lot better I think.
>>
>>81312745
I like that idea
>>
>>81312745
Sure, then we can have a reverse House of M and at some point have them start popping up at a faster rate.
>>
Personally, I'd love to see Magneto get a solo movie set in World War 2 and after it.
>>
>>81313653
Maybe have acts 1 and 2 set in a concentration camp, and act 3 would be him getting out and denouncing humanity. Perhaps be a more emotional and dramatic movie.
>>
I'd use MARVELS as a template for the introduction of mutants.
>>
I actually think it would be cool to introduce them without being obvious. Make it a goddamn surprise for once.

Like...maybe te Avengers need to go into space, so they contact this "private militia" off of an island near California that has advanced tech and the training to use it. Their disciplined leader flies the jet, with his blonde woman acting as the cold businesswoman. Sprinkle in other X-men as the crew, using image inducers as an excuse when necessary. Wolverine is not present, but has already been sent to infiltrate the destination to gather Intel. His presence is background information that can only be gleaned by paying attention to things the "crew" say.

Wait till shit hits the fan, then you pull the Whedon-style Cyclops unleashes the punch dimension on some poor alien, big crew guy turns metal, yadayada, in a sewer nearby three claws extend in the face of an alien horde

Terrible fanfiction, I know. But a man can dream
>>
>>81314449
I like this, it's a shame it'll never happen
>>
>>81315006
Yeah, they'd let Fantastic Four go, maybe.It'd be a miracle if they let X-Men go, it's too lucrative.
>>
>>81314449
>Make it a goddamn surprise for once.

That's not how the MCU operates. It's all flash and noise.
>>
I imagine, as Fox is doing now, that X-Men would have their own line of movies alongside the Avengers if Marvel got them back. It's such a big franchise I wouldn't be surprised if they had movie phases of their own.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.