[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>From my father's fists and abominations Lex Senior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>From my father's fists and abominations

Lex Senior fucked his son in this universe.
>>
What's the oldest lie on 4Chan?
>>
Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if that was what Snyder was going for.
>>
>>81310421
and this is the real lex luthor apparently. he likes to beat children and then slip them the D
>>
>>81310317
As annoying as Lex was (if that was Zacks intention), i loved this scene with Lex and Holly Hunter, the room looks comfy enough
>>
>>81310505
When she stops his finger rattling and he stops cold, that's when she was dead.
>>
>>81310317
He beat him that's for sure. And lil Lex killed him.
>>
Or he could be talking about experimentations? Cloning ect

What's wrong with you faggots and your fixation on faggoty things
>>
Eisenberg was a good villain. Arrogant, smart, smug. He had some good qualities that would have made him a great Lex, but he added in one characteristic that Lex wouldn't have: neurotic

>>81310533
Yeah that scene was good
>>
>>81310594
where do you think we are?
>>
>>81310333
that moot can be innocent
>>
>>81310607
it's modern storytelling. all geniuses now have to be eccentric and "crazy".
>>
>>81310607
Very true.
I think that everything else outweighs that though and that, overall, Eisenberg was a great Lex
>>
Why does DC hate MM? the very fact they've allowed him to be on supergirl means we'll never see him in the DCEU.

or actually that may be a mercy, maybe they love him too much
>>
So after doomsday killed superman, what exactly was his plan? was he gonna just cross his fingers and hope there's still something of america left alive after his rampage or is the implication that his blood can control doomsday? if so he's a really bad pokemon trainer
>>
>>81311099
I'm pretty sure he wasn't counting on doomsday being a retarded monster. Also, by that point, maybe he just wanted Power or to feel like God, he wasn't thinking about real life problems and shit, he had everything he wanted inside the ship.
>>
>>81311099
I don't think he had a plan at all.
Doomsday was about to punch Lex before Superman stepped in and eventually brought him out of the ship.
Given Superman's murderous behavior in both MoS and BvS, Lex took quite a risky gamble to expect Superman to protect him.
>>
>>81311196
but he doesn't seem at all surprised by what doomsday is, he basically goes "your doomsday" and points to the retarded monster
>>
File: moot is olev.gif (1 MB, 312x346) Image search: [Google]
moot is olev.gif
1 MB, 312x346
Fucking moot, you killed Lex Luthor.
>>
better movie right here:

>lex uses his cloning and kryptonian tech to create bizarro
>bizarro is cheerful, smiles, and like helping people
>superman flies in and tries to kill the "abomination"
>batfleck teams up with bizarro against superman
>bizarro takes clark's place at the end of the movie

we'd even get to keep hunky cavill, just with a personality change
>>
>>81311360
yeah, he probably learned about the Bertron's curse, created the monster but did not know if the monster was going to treat him like a "father" or not.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.