[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadpool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: deadpool-ver9-11e99.jpg (93 KB, 575x414) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-ver9-11e99.jpg
93 KB, 575x414
So /co/, why haven't you torrented Deadpool yet?
Also, anyone know any torrents for all the Deadpool comics?
>>
>>81293154
>why haven't you torrented Deadpool yet
because I saw it in cinemas. First time I'd actually gone to the cinema since Cap: First Avenger
>>
Because I watched it 2 times in the cinema. It was great, but I have no desire to see it again until before the sequel comes out.
>>
>>81293154
Watched it in the theater and downloaded via mega.
>>
I actually wouldn't mind a link to the comics if someone has it either. The only Deadpool I've read is the 90s stuff (first three "Classic" TPB). Is the movie more 90s or the horrible Waypool I've heard so much about? Assuming it's not Waypool since everyone here loved it.

I've got the flick downloaded but haven't watched it yet.
>>
>>81293154
>torrents
>being this 00's in 2016.
>>
>>81293216
>>81293298
just cause you saw it in theaters doesn't mean you can't enjoy it at home as well

>>81293353
mah nigga
>>
>>81293590
Just grabbed a big collection off KAT. Is Waypool worth a read at all? Is there a point where it goes downhill? Anything in his stuff that's addressed in a different run?
>>
>>81294992
yeah it does. unless I'm specifically showing it to someone or I was too drunk to pay attention, I have to wait about a year before I can enjoy re-watching a movie.
>>
>>81295557
What you're saying is, I'm not wrong.
You can enjoy it at home if you saw it in theaters as well. In your case, specifically, you could still download it, but you'd have to wait a year to watch it.

You must either watch a lot of movies, or only a select few.
>>
>>81295414
Anyone?
>>
>>81295414
>>81297202
I've only read Way, Nicieza, and Duggan (I found Kelly's run to be dull, but I also quit before the good bits that most people post).
Way is easily the worst of the three, and his book has basically only one readable arc, and that's the one where Bullseye is trying to kill him.
And it's REALLY hard to fuck up Bullseye.
>>
>>81293154
Because I don't really watch movies and if I did I'd be on the movie board.
>>
I did.

3/10 comedy
2/10 action movie

Its the MCU on steroids and gore. In 1 hour a half and after 500 jokes I think I never laughed more than twice. Tries to be clever but its neither smart or funny. This is literally the redd1t of capeshit.

>But the amputated hand was macking a fuck you! roflll11lll!!!!

And as action movie the plot is shit, Francis wasnt interesting, they didnt have any interesting ability or skill, nor presented any type of challenge for redditpool. I guess I kinda liked Colossus. Too bad he jobbed like a faggot.

Disney poisoned the whole industry.
>>
Showbox app has the movie in pretty good quality. Mobile obviously atleast on android.
>>
>>81293590
Just try GetComics, they have 90% of his stuff.
>>
>>81297419
>Disney poisoned the whole industry.
what?
>>
>>81297419
Oh you
>>
>>81293216
Because it has hardcoded korean subs.
>>
>>81297788
You missed my post:
>>81295414
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.