[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Butch Hartman retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (7 KB, 519x111) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7 KB, 519x111
Is Butch Hartman retarded?
>>
File: 1432761557783.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1432761557783.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
That's right butch, everyone who has less success than you is less successful primarily because they have a weaker relationship with god.

It sucks that society can't drop the religion meme and still deal with life, but them's the breaks.
>>
>>81291757
I don't know, maybe he is right?

There is plenty of better cartoonists and animators in the world. Maybe he did sell his soul.
>>
>>81291797
Id imagine old hispanic women would be running the world if that were the case.
>>
To be fair, whether there's anything on the other end of those relationships "with God" or not, as long as it provides the people on the human end with comfort and confidence, it can provide a tangible benefit to their lives.

The only issue with said relationships would be if it drives them to negative behavior, whether toward others or themselves. As with most relationships in life.
>>
>>81291818
Twist:

They're selling it to the wrong God
>>
Stop getting butt mad at people of faith
>>
>most popular show is essentially about witchcraft
>>
>>81291818
As a man who really dislikes condoms I'd probably be okay with that.
>>
>>81291686
He's just saying that the quiet contemplation prayer offers of his work and life has permitted him to find the balance necessary to continue and make a success of himself. He puts that down to god, but anybody else might put it down to anything else. The question he was given is if anything so vague and pointless that the kind of vague and pointless answer he gave is all it deserves.

The alternative, religion or no religion, is Josh Trank.
>>
>>81291686
He said God, but he didn't specify YAHWEH, the God of Abraham. He could be talking about Ba'al.
>>
>>81292460

In fact, that's almost certainly the case. Ba'al worship has become a very popular alternative religion among children's entertainers in recent years, with many animation studios having small but functional shrines to him in their basements.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.