[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh Batman doesn't kill http://www.cracked.com/art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 153147_v3.jpg (58 KB, 610x127) Image search: [Google]
153147_v3.jpg
58 KB, 610x127
>muh Batman doesn't kill

http://www.cracked.com/article_20111_the-6-most-brutal-murders-committed-by-batman.html

Shut the fuck up about BvS Batman.
>>
>cracked
this board is worse than /tv/
>>
>>81291132
I miss brockway
>>
>>81291132
to be fair the link is a pre-2014 cracked
>>
>>81291132
seanbaby's articles are gold

shame he suddenly became inactive
>>
>>81291132
Would I rather made some giant MS paint abomination that detailed all the same shit?

Cuz nah, I'm lazy.
>>
>cracked
If it ain't Seanbaby get the fuck out
>>
>>81291114
>i am desesperade for views: the post
>>
>>81291114
>Cracked
It's like I'm really on /co/mblr
>>
>>81291171
Or alternatively

>OP desperate for damage control
>>
You realize the people saying that are just trying to troll you right?

Anyway, I was skeptical going into the movie because I read about how he just slaughters people, and honestly that sounded wack to me. But after viewing the film, I realized it was like not even something you think about if it wasn't brought up. People die as Batman do things, as they have in past Batman movies, he doesn't go out with the intention to murder anybody (aside from Superman,who he doesn't end up killing)
>>
>>81291114
>using super early golden-age and fucking ASBAR as evidence
>>
When you have to use Cracked to defend your position, all that proves is that your position is fucking stupid
>>
File: 1446865390848.gif (714 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
1446865390848.gif
714 KB, 266x199
>>81291358
see
>>81291166

Cracked or not, these stories exist. They're all just conveniently in one place so I have to do no work this way.
>>
>>81291208
He doesn't set out intending to murder people. But it isn't like 'oh whoops guess someone died not my problem'. Like he opens fire on vehicles filled with people on at least two occasions. I remember sitting in the theater thinking 'oh okay this batman kills people'. Like I had kind of assumed he wouldn't cos this one felt a little closer to a comic incarnation but i didnt need someone to mention that to me.
And honestly i don't think its a big deal except in that its stupid to have a batman perfectly willing to kill in a universe where his villains are clearly spared.

Like batman has no qualms about unloading machine guns into cars filled with guys who are literally trying to keep secure cargo theyre transporting who had no intention of actually killing anyone until batman began smashing into their shit with his car.....but he lets at least some of his typically mass murdering villains alive.
>>
>>81291898
The general use of guns was the worst part about it for me, not that people die

I always liked the idea that Batman has become so good at what he does, which is pretty much impossible, because he refuses to use firearms and HAS to be that good because he fights armed foes.

Now that I'm thinking about it....this Batman would have made a really good Moon Knight
>>
>>81291114
here's your (you)
>>
i remember Snyder saying this Batman wouldn't actively kill crims, but would only allow them to die, like if they were in a car that had a grenade roll under it or something.

this isn't peach tea, Zack.
>>
>>81291163
Remember the days of his EGM articles, god I miss EGM.
>>
>>81291132
>http://www.cracked.com/article_20111_the-6-most-brutal-murders-committed-by-batman.html

You can't get a storytime to live for longer than six hours on here anymore. It's all /tv/ shitposting and cartoon generals. /Co/ doesn't care about comics anymore.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.