[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just noticed that, aside from Beast Boy, all of them have gender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: TeenTitansTogether.png (177 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
TeenTitansTogether.png
177 KB, 500x348
I just noticed that, aside from Beast Boy, all of them have gender neutral names.
>>
>>81287751
>Dick and Victor are gender neutral names
>>
Beast Boy used to be Changeling
>>
>>81287801
I meant their superhero names. If you swapped their genders, Beast Boy would be the only unfitting name.
>>
>>81287855
I kinda like that better to be honest

So Beast Boy often rolls with the Doom Patrol, right?
Robin is obviously with the Bat family
And Cyborg is being pushed with The Metal Men, which I really love
I see Raven in Justice League Dark books, I think it could work

Does Starfire have any friends?
>>
>>81287912
She has Atlee and I guess the other outlaws.
>>
>>81287912
Starfire was in R.E.B.E.L.S. for a bit
>>
>>81287861
>Wanting to swap Raven or Starfire's genders
>Thinking fem TT Robin would look good and not just this Robin with longer black hair and tiny tits
>maybe lipstick
>>
>>81287751
I thought Raven is only a girls name.
>>
>>81288126
>tiny tits
But think of the ass anon.
>>
>>81288346
You're wrong
>>
>>81288346
If we're talking about first names yeah, but in the context of it being a codename specifically referencing a bird it's not really gender connected.
>>
File: latest.jpg (82 KB, 569x484) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
82 KB, 569x484
>>81288346
Sup
>>
>>81288370
.. well shit
>>
>>81288346
There's a ninja dude codenamed Raven in Tekken.

It would probably sound more masculine if it was "The Raven" though.
>>
>>81287751
.....yeah, so?
>>
>>81287861
>>81288410

For the record, Raven IS Raven's real name.

The comics made up "Rachel" for her decades after her debut because she'd been public for so long and suddenly decided she wanted a secret ID.

Because, y'know, it's not like anyone is gonna look at the goth chick with a gemstone growing out of her forehead in the hallway at school and put two and two together...
>>
>>81288555
>damm kids these days with their goth fashions and body jewelry
>>
>>81288459
>>
>>81287912
Outsiders
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.