[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tulip is fucking black >Cassidy has no black glasses and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: ass.png (2 MB, 1556x1196) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
2 MB, 1556x1196
>Tulip is fucking black
>Cassidy has no black glasses and is bald
>Jesse from the first episode has a beard and acts like a fucking douche bag asshole
>No Saint of Killers confirmed
>No Seraphi or Adephi angels confirmed
>Entire first season confirmed to be some horseshit about some mafia shit
>No John Wayne
>No use of the word "faggot"

and now the Arseface they present looks like "I_Had_A_Minor_Accident_Face"

can anyone ANYONE find the people responsible for this and murder them already? please.
>>
There's nothing wrong with Tulip being black.
>>
In order:

Don't care.
Sucks.
Wasn't he an asshole in the first issue though? He was a bitter drunkard when he was a preacher.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
Don't care that much. There are other words.

First Lucifer now Preacher. Why fucking bother taking these great properties if you are gonna suck out what made them so great?
>>
>>81279597
My wife's son and I agree.
>>
>>81279528
Didn't they say the thing in him is alien not christian?
>>
>>81279597
2/10
i took you seriously for a second
>>
>>81279597
Except it doesn't make sense at all with the white trash romance of Tulip and Jesse.

Fuck these hacks. Gotta play it safe huh.
>>
>>81279964
that's why they eliminated the whole God theme and with it the Adephi, the Hordes of God, the Saint and now the Grail, (hold on) it's called S.T.A.R.R.
YES STARR IS NO LONGER A FUCKING HUMAN IS THE NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION and it's goal is to hunt fucking aliens
>>
>>81279773
OK, /pol/.
>>
Why is he called "Arseface"? Nobody says "arse" in Texas.
>>
>>81279528
>that image
>mfw its real

fuck...fuck why...why do i even come to this place? fuck. that fan art work looks sick as shit but no, they had to THEY FUCKING HAD TO use shit as the character
>>
>>81280213
>Why is he called "Arseface"?

Because Cassidy named him.
>>
>>81280213
Oh my fucking god did you even read the motherfucking comic?
>>
>>81280162
fucking incredible
>>
>>81279528
I got stoked when I saw the thumbnail. Then I clicked on it and ruined my already shit night. Then I read the post. I knew AMC would fuck this up.
>>
>>81279597
Ok let's make Black Panther a white woman then
Let's make Luke Cage and albino child
Fucking shit go fuck yourself and your life
>>
>>81280162
Wait, no Herr Starr then?
>>
>>81280380
Black Panther and Luke Cage are defined by their skin color though. Tulip is defined by being the daughter of a redwood Republican single father. Which yeah, means she shouldn't and wouldn't be black, but it's less of a problem than turning a black character who's character is black white. And this giant pile of shit has way bigger problems than racewashing.
>>
>>81280524
http://zap2it.com/2015/11/preacher-5-details-seth-rogen-garth-ennis-dominic-cooper-amc/
>>
>>81280380
There is nothing about her character that needs to be black
>>
>>81280553
>And this giant pile of shit has way bigger problems than racewashing.

Yes. Of the list in OP, Tulip's blackness barely registers as a problem.
>>
>>81279528
FUCKING WHY SHIT FUCK
Arseface is supposed to be fucking grotesque, to make people puke on sight. And they made him passable barely a 5/10, fuck he is more attractive than me already fuck why
>>
>>81279528
That Arseface could actually be easily fixed with plastic reconstructive surgery. His bone structure is in tack and the only damage is skin and nose. This show could easily end it with Arseface getting surgery to fix his face.
>>
I hate when they don't keep shit like in the source material.
This is why stanley kubricks the shining sucked ass, and why fight club was so fucking terrible
And don't get me started on the shit show that was blade runner.
>>
>>81279528

does he have the voice of god still?
>>
File: 76433120141012224259.jpg (752 KB, 3130x1767) Image search: [Google]
76433120141012224259.jpg
752 KB, 3130x1767
Fucking Jake Gyllenhaal from Nightcrawler looked like a better Cassidy than the bald faggot they are bringing. Why are they doing this why?
>>
>>81280999
>And don't get me started on the shit show that was blade runner.
if you are a woman i will marry you this second
everyone fucking sucks Blade Runner's cocks (and its actually a good movie by itself) but anyone who has read Electric Sheep knows that the movie totally lacks
>>
sounds lame

too bad, it could have been great
>>
>>81280999
>Kubrick's Shining
I watched that after reading the novel, which turned out to be my favorite King novel, and holy fuck that was a SHIT movie.

I liked Clockwork and 2001 but what the fuck Kubrick. So much disappointed.
>>
>>81280999
Those movies have many reasons why they are considered bad. Shining's criticism and flaws though were mostly because of not following the book though. The others had a lot more problems such as horrible editing in Blade Runner taking a directs cut to even make it to passable.
>>
I had zero expectations for this but I'm still pissed. I'll just try my best to completely ignore it
>>
>>81280149

It'll make the over-the-top evil redneck family bit work pretty well.
>>
Isn't Ennis himself pretty happy with the show though?
>>
>>81280297

>fuck, fuck fuck

You've got to up the language if you're going to post in an Ennis thread, you bollocks gargling cum-shitter.
>>
>>81281346
haha
>>
>>81281103
I think Anon was being sarcastic. He brought up amazing movies that disregard the source material.
>>
>>81281274
Fat chance you'll ever hear the word nigger on AM fucking C.
>>
>>81281044
>why are they doing this

AMC is NOTORIOUSLY cheap/stingy. If they have full control over this like they do Walking Dead expect shit like this to keep happening.
>>
>>81281411
>the shinning
>amazing movie

son, you need to watch that shit again
this time like an adult, not a 14 year old
>>
>>81280162
Holy fucking Christ. This is a nightmare. This can't be real, you're fucking with me.
>>
>>81281622
The Shinning? That weird movie about knees?
>>
>>81281411
All those movies get shit. Blade Runner was a huge flop and widely panned. There's a reason no one on earth ever recommends you watch the original release. Even if you watch the uncut version many people don't like it and find it dragging and dull. And everyone who read the shining considered the movie exponentially worse.
>>
>Seth Rogen going on and on about how they didn't want to change anything because it's so brilliant
>>
>>81281729
>>81281411
Phillip K Dick saw an early screening of Blade Runner and was DISGUSTED. He left the room.
He died a week later before the release of the film.
>>
>>81281729
It got a 3/4 from Ebert though, and the Final Cut got a 4/4.
Philip K. Dick might not like it, but it's a pretty good movie.
>>
>>81281922
Who cares about Ebert. Ebert thought Garfield was a great movie. Blade Runner was widely hated on release.
>>
>>81281622
I watched it for the first time last year. It was actually pretty great. I loved that you could tell there was something very wrong with Nicholson's character long before the house starts getting to him.
every scene he wasn't in was pretty bland though, the man carried the whole movie
>>
Why the fuck is everyone talking about The Shining while this gigantic piece of shit is getting made?

Jesus, I refuse to believe the alien 'Genesis' and no Starr bit. I just can't fucking concieve it.
>>
>>81282334
http://zap2it.com/2015/11/preacher-5-details-seth-rogen-garth-ennis-dominic-cooper-amc/

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/08/preacher-amc

if its not true, at least prepare yourself for 30 episodes of...preacher...with no powers...fighting...a mafia...or something...with no powers...yeah
>>
>>81282411
This truly saddens me. I don't think I can stand any more of the kind of hearbreak I got from BvS.
>>
>>81280380

luke cage legit should be gay though
>>
>>81279528
I don't get the rage on Arseface, the dude still looks like he has an asshole for a face. He's slightly less fucked up, but still completely disfigured.
>>
File: 1459021082862.png (15 KB, 630x175) Image search: [Google]
1459021082862.png
15 KB, 630x175
>>81281327

If so, I guess he's gone soft.
>>
>>81279528
>>No Saint of Killers confirmed

what

>>Entire first season confirmed to be some horseshit about some mafia shit

what

>>No John Wayne

WHAT
>>
>>81280183
>muh boogeyman
>>
>>81282681
Go back to getting your show together Danny.
>>
>>81283652
>Entire first season confirmed to be some horseshit about some mafia shit
Oh come on, that's like half the plot arcs to the damn comic.
>i have this supernatural being tied to cosmic events and places of heaven and hell
>but first time to beat up rednecks
>>
>>81279528
That Arseface fan work looks more like an old guy missing his teeth than anything. It'd also prevent the actor from doing any emoting as it's quite clearly a bunch of thick latex.

Not that it matters, Arseface has always looked like a guy with keltoided burn scars as opposed to a guy who shot off a chunk of his jaw.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.