[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman Rebirth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: stl007338.jpg (247 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
stl007338.jpg
247 KB, 600x923
It's the team from the good old days of GLC taking on Post-Crisis Superman.
I'm pretty hyped desu. How about you, fellow Superfags?
>>
As long as they don't force any crossover shit into this it could be real good. Who knows, maybe even Jurgens could deliver something decent.
>>
>>81251289
I'm super confused about the whole pre-flashpoint Superman is now Superman thing.

What happened to New 52 Superman?

Are Clark and Lois still "in hiding?"

How will Superman interact with the Justice League heroes?

Why the fuck hasn't DC gone bankrupt yet with all these constant fucking relaunches and half-assed premises?
>>
>>81251776
>Why the fuck hasn't DC gone bankrupt yet with all these constant fucking relaunches and half-assed premises?

Idiot, the reason why it hasn't is that WB owns DC.

Now the question you should be asking is why hasn't WB gone bankrupt.
>>
>>81251776
>Why the fuck hasn't DC gone bankrupt yet with all these constant fucking relaunches
But this is their first relaunch sense 2011.
It's marvel that does it yearly.
>>
>>81251289
So happy it appears we are getting a dark horror oriented Superman book if that cover is anything to go by.
Campfags BTFO!
>>
>>81251289
For some reason, this cover makes me really want to see a Supes/Hellboy crossover
>>
>>81251776
>>81251699
>>81251289

Basically Dan Jurgens gave Diane Nelson a blowjob SO GOOD she gave him permission to take his horribly selling Lois and Clark book and make it into the main Superman line

Seriously though how many souls did Jurgens sell to take over the Superman family books this conclusively
>>
>>81251289
As long as it's for real and not a swerve then great.
>>
>>81252272
Nu52 Superman is dogshit.

Jurgans Superman is comfy shit.

90s Post-Crisis Superman/Married Lois and Clark was a golden age that the book has never topped.

Fans want the marriage back and have soundly shat upon the Wonder Woman/Superman relationship and every attempt DC has made to shit on Lois Lane to make WW look better

DC isn't going to reverse other bullshit (meaning GL is still space hobo, Nigger Wally and Barry as Flash, Vic Sage still a Glamour Guy or Murderer/Traitor, Earth 2 and how they shat up that book)

So DC gives them the Supermarriage back, people will forget we still have nigger wally west and all of the other shit that DC fucked up and are still not fixing with Rebirth....
>>
File: latest[1].png (63 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
63 KB, 300x225
>>81252414
>fans want the marriage back

The marriage can go fuck itself. Superman should be with the only LL that matters.
>>
Ten gets you twenty Vic Sage as Question is going to happen, when DC decides to revisit Spiral. Vic will probably be shoehorned in as a replacement for Dick Grayson in that world/corner of the DC Universe. Him shooting that bitch in Suicide Squad will probably be used to set up Vic getting "drafted" into Spiral to get out of jail. And they'll probably turn Vic gay so they can win SJW brownie points via having Renee no longer be Question/have Midnighter fucking Vic's ass since DC was never going to turn Dick gay for Midnight no matter how many fans cried and begged them to do so
>>
File: back2pol2.jpg (700 KB, 1000x767) Image search: [Google]
back2pol2.jpg
700 KB, 1000x767
>>81252414
>nigger wally west
>>
>>81251776
There are two Superman/Clarks (also Super Luthor and a Asian Superman)

Nu52 will meet PoC during Tomasi's Super League event or something
>>
>>81251289
Honestly I'd be way more excited with this series if Superman's son wasn't such a boring little twat. Also I'm going to fucking laugh and also be heart broken for Supes when they kill off PreFlashpoint Lois cause it's easier to explain two Supes existing at once than it is for two Lois Lane's.
>>
File: Son_of_Superman.jpg (36 KB, 385x599) Image search: [Google]
Son_of_Superman.jpg
36 KB, 385x599
>>81253593
They should've based him on the superior Jon Kent. Seriously missed an opportunity here, as this is a pretty fucking great elseworlds story that fit into the current universe shenanigans just fine.
>>
Superdaddy is cool :)
>>
>>81253593
>>81253160

Wait, so there's seriously just going to be both Post-Crisis and Nu52 Superman running around in the same universe? That's....really fucking awesome
>>
im still confused on where NuSupes sits in this rebirth thing. The rumors were NuSupes is the lead of Superman with PaSupes as the lead of Action Comics, hence the old numbering.

But the solicitis and covers make it sound like PaSupes is going to be Superman full time while NuSupes is hanging up the cape to be Clark Kent full time. I understand they need an excuse to get rid of the whole secret identity reveal but I don't understand the rest.
>>
I did not hate Superman Pre-flashpoint, but it would remove all the New52Superman is too much for me.. Even his cousin, and he does not belong to this universe.

Hopefully this new Clark Kent, not the too .. For this, I wish had not returned, I abandon the idea of seeing Supersons and maybe some other comic because of him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.