[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batgirl and Robin looked disturbingly young to be fighting crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 3797398_l1.jpg (28 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
3797398_l1.jpg
28 KB, 720x540
Batgirl and Robin looked disturbingly young to be fighting crime alongside Batman in this show
>>
>>
>>81237807
Babs looked disturbingly young to be taking hot dickings, but she was nominally 22 and in college.
>>
>>81237807
Young Robin is best Robin.

Even Miller understands this.

>I love the "Boy Wonder" line, before he was turned into the Teen Wonder, and almost a "Grim Robin." But I just love the idea of a young Robin. That's why I created Carrie Kelley in Dark Knight - I just loved the contrast between this stocky, tough, dark adult, and a colorful little pixie running around.
>>
>>81237945
>stray bat
Oh yes.
>>
>>81237807
That's the point.
>>
>>81237807
Bruce himself barely looked 20 without his mask on.
>>
>>81237807
In comics and cartoons, younger people (teens and children) are typically depicted as much shorter and slighter than the average person of their age IRL.
>>
>>81238110
He was meant to be young and just starting out.
>>
>>81237976
Too bad he can't draw for shit and Kelly looks like a short stocky thirty year old
>>
>>81241251
I know. It got weird though when Babs was supposed to be college age and Bruce literally looked like a college student.
>>
>>81244011
And meanwhile Babs looked like she had barely started puberty
>>
File: 1362635624216.gif (2 MB, 288x219) Image search: [Google]
1362635624216.gif
2 MB, 288x219
>>81237976
I get what he means

>Mfw watching Red hood last night and seeing the scenes with happy little Jason jumping around fighting riddler
>>
>>81245257
yeah child endangering is fun
>>
It's because it's a show for kids, and Batman's sidekicks are supposed to be a self-insert for all the children watching the show.

It's not the creator's fault that a grown man is watching a children's television program.
>>
>>81246018
Even Joker thought it was fun. And he's always a barrel of laughs
>>
>>81237807
Batman in it is pretty young, too
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.