[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Devils don't come from hell beneath us. They come f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 18
File: Yuga Khan.png (610 KB, 888x382) Image search: [Google]
Yuga Khan.png
610 KB, 888x382
>Devils don't come from hell beneath us. They come from the sky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
>>
>>81213882
Is that supposed to be Steppenwolf? If so then hype. Still a badly made movie, but hype nonetheless
>>
>>81214159
It's Darkseid's old man, Yuga Khan. Some would guess just because of the horns.
>>
>>81214159

We don't know yet. Current theories range from Steppenwolf, to Yuga Khan and even Godfrey.

And before people bitch
>it's grey because the of the nanoparticles the Kryptonian technology uses to construct figures from its archives, like how we saw in MoS
>>
>>81213882

Overall Iiked BvS a lot.

But if there's more scenes like this that contextualize other parts of the movie that needed it THEN WHY THE FUCK DID THEY END UP ON THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR
>>
>>81214254
>it's grey because the of the nanoparticles the Kryptonian technology uses to construct figures from its archives, like how we saw in MoS

video for reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5bB96Mwidc
>>
>>81214210
>>81214254
Hype. I guess I'll just have to accept that BvS is just Hype: The Movie and hope the movies to come will have some cohesion and more substance.
>>
File: Communion.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Communion.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>81213882
>Filename
>>
>>81214337

Honestly, despite the editing problems (and I still have issues with Superman's character), I enjoyed the movie. The lore and how it sets up the wider DCU in the movie is damn fascinating and I can't wait to see the rest of the extended footage.
>>
>>81214297
This. I fucking loved this movie like no other, but how the hell was it just so badly put together? Also, back on the Yuga/Steppenwolf. I love how utterly alien and demonic it looks.
>>
>>81214254
Godfrey makes the most sense to me.
The horns and whatnot, we don't know where the design aesthetic is going to go with these.
Given the whole amount of religious imagery...that could be just how they're taking Apokolips.

But they call this communion, and the outstretched, almost preaching arms....and that is Godfrey's move.
>>
Why would they tease his dad? Yugas long dead by now. Unless the point was to show Lex is now aware of Mother Boxes and Yuga was the original creator or whatever
>>
File: 1418673063571.jpg (134 KB, 1019x881) Image search: [Google]
1418673063571.jpg
134 KB, 1019x881
>>81213882
>mfw I can hear the "Lex Luthor" a few seconds in

Mother of fuck this can't just be a pre-recorded set of information, what the hell is going on if it's actually talking TO him like that.
>>
>>81214500
Cosmic Skype.
>>
File: Snyder Gods.jpg (684 KB, 1365x966) Image search: [Google]
Snyder Gods.jpg
684 KB, 1365x966
>>81214500
More seriously, Lex is getting infected with Anti-Life.
>>
>>81214400
Pretty much. Although I think he definitely improved form MoS, mostly in the fact that he actually has some dialogue and a lot more character. Like how he reacts to his mothers photos and other little things like that. He was a little too somber.
>>
Its a bit too DooM for me. I like the New Gods, both from Apokolips and New Genesis, with familiar human traits.
>>
>>81214428
>I love how utterly alien and demonic it looks.

I like the idea of Apokalips characters being either demonic or lovecraftian (something that drives people semi-insane just by knowledge of them).

Then they can go the Final Crisis route of having them in human avatars while on Earth.
>>
>>81214528
Are the cosmic cubes part of the hologram like the alien too or in the room with Lexus?
>>
>>81214569
Part of the hologram.
We see a real one in Cyborg's cameo.
>>
>>81214528

Which is kind of unusual compared to his comics counterpart who just fucking conquered Apokalips himself in Darkseid War.

Seeing it break down LUTHOR'S ego if anything sells the idea of Anti Life as SERIOUS SHIT really well.
>>
Why wouldn't they show this in the movie? It's less than a minute and adds some reference for Lex's complete mental breakdown. Seems like a huge failure on the producer's part or whoever had final editing rights.
>>
>>81214563
Unfortunately I think they are going the aliens from another planet like kryptonians route with new gods.
>>
>>81214569
cubes might be Mother Boxes
>>
>>81214500
He identified himself as such to the ship computer, didn't he?
>>
>>81214548

Oh yeah I totally agree, but he still came off as too passive for much of the movie to me.
>>
>>81214587
>yfw it used to belong to either Scott Free or Barda and they help the JL understand how much shit Earth is in right now.
Tom Hardy for Orion
>>
>>81214631
Whatever same deal.
>>
>>81214601
Exactly.
He was goofy and spazzy throughout the movie, with a few moment of harsh coldness...

But after this we see him without ANY composure at all.

>>81214644
Scott Free.
Normal looking guy who then bursts into divine New Genesis light
>>
>>81214610
If you havent yet noticed anon BvS has failed at editing on every turn. Hell the Doomsday trailer alone illustrates that someone at WB has no fucking idea whats important to show
>>
>>81214610
The whole movie, though I loved it, was an editing nightmare.
>>
>>81214637

That was NOT the ship's computer talking.
>>
File: 1425361892602.gif (2 MB, 307x230) Image search: [Google]
1425361892602.gif
2 MB, 307x230
>>81213882
This actually sells me on the Jesse's Lex a little bit.

He spent the whole movie throwing theodicy fits about Devils come from the sky, & lecturing Supes over how God is not all good, or God is not all powerful. He doesn't believe in something divine yet.

Then he finds in the archives what he defines as a "God" & he not good, & is all powerful, & it scares the ever living fuck out of him. He's mind broken. That whole performance with Bats in the end makes more sense instead of what we thought looked like a try hard Joker impression.
>>
>>81214698
>But after this we see him without ANY composure at all.

Someone said in an earlier thread that he looked more terrified of whatever he saw than whatever Batman could do to him.

Which is accurate.
>>
>>81214528
Is he going to be drawing out the equation of Antilife with his shit in the cell?
>>
>>81214722
Funny how this ONE SCENE THAT WAS CUT kinda justifies all the god talk and spaz Lex.
>>
>>81214746
Very accurate.
He's cowering here.

>>81214768
That could go either way.
Depends on how much he does now/what they want him to know for his role in JL
>>
>>81214722

It reminded me of when Ultraman got the Book of Limbo in Superman Beyond 3D

>THERE IS A GOD, AND HE HATES US ALL
>>
>>81214467
He was probably just learning about everything he could.
>>
Upon closer inspection at the face it does seem like the Apokalipian is less monstrous than we thought. Part of the problem is that hes one base color and his base features are hidden by the helmet.
>>
>>81214467
Better fucking not. Mother Boxes are New Genesis creations. I'm so sick of people only using shit from Apokolips and leaving the rest of the New Gods in the gutter.
>>
>>81214794

No, it only informs his character in prison when Batman confronts him. He doesn't get the information about Apokalips until the end, after Doomsday has been defeated, and Superman has been killed.

>he succeeded at killing Superman
>but now his public image is more positive than ever
>he's united Batman with everyone else who he had hoped to control
>and now Darkseid's coming because the world's best chance at resistance is now dead and buried
>>
>>81214951
Right?
I'm just glad that they're not going solely for Darkseid here.

But with all of this other stuff, I want them to go hard with the rest of the arena.
So, Apokolips is the hell in Lex's painting.
Make New Genesis the Heaven, Snyder. Do it.
>>
Luckily my mom is named Heggra so I'll be fine.
>>
>motherboxes are boring gray cubes

10/10 sny
>>
Honestly, I wanted to see Batman react a little more to this warning considering he's SEEN exactly what Lex is predicting here.

Watching the movie a second time though I did notice that it cuts to this prison scene immediately after he talks to Wondy and mentions that his reason for uniting the Justice League together is "just a feeling".
>>
>>81215090
Actually they're black cubes that pulse blue.
Still a bit boring though
>>
>>81215016
You know I was half expecting something hidden behind the painting. Like......I dont know, proof Lex's dad knew Kanto or Desaad or something
>>
>>81215223
Nah they already did "secret society Lionel" for ll it was worth in Smallville
>>
Despite how jarring and unnecessary the knightmare was, I have to admit seeing the Parademons made me giddy
>>
>>81215385
>giddy
Go back to tumblr.
>>
>take a out a scene that gives context to Luthor's breakdown in prison and what he means by someone is coming
>keep in Wonder Woman looking at youtube clips of metahumans

I'm convinced that someone edits these movies perfectly coherently, then Snyder goes in and re edits them to make them 'cooler' and not make any sense.
>>
>>81215385

Same for me, and for Flash's appearance as well.

>>81215526

The JL preview clips should've happened IMMEDIATELY after the Knightmare/Flash premonitions. After they finish decrypting, Bruce opens them up, sees the video clip of Barry and puts two and two together to figure out who the fuck just tried to contact him through time.
>>
>>81215497
Oh fuck off with your trigger words and your tumblr boogeyman.
>>
>>81215601
>The JL preview clips should've happened IMMEDIATELY after the Knightmare/Flash premonitions
No, they should have been left for extras on the Blu Ray and let you yourself click on each one. It was beyond pointless for that scene to be in the movie.
>>
>>81215731

Well maybe the Flash one can stay in to follow up the Flash's warning from the future.

But yeah the other two could be DVD extras or posted on Youtube or something.
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 179x260) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 179x260
Although this movie was horrendous, I can't wait for the inevitable fan-edit that makes it a little more bearable.
>>
File: Sweet Jesus.gif (3 MB, 412x395) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Jesus.gif
3 MB, 412x395
Post your reaction when you finally hear those chilling words
>"For Darkseid"
>>
>>81215989
I wanted one of the Justifiers to say it so bad.
>>
File: 1303055163528.jpg (38 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
1303055163528.jpg
38 KB, 640x352
>>81215989

Still plenty chilling without his name ever being said, but I hope that just means that it'll be even better when it does finally come down

>NOW DIE!
>DIE FOR DARKSEID!
>>
>>81213882
I hope all of the JUST Leageue members have their own monster man to fighter rather than army of drones
>>
>>81215973
Here's the fan edit
>remove all dreams/visions
>remove Diana/Wonder Woman(even though I liked her, she still surved no purpose)
>remove Trinity vs Doomsday
>remove Clark's funeral
>the movie ends with Batman v Superman
>Batman saves Martha
>Lex goes to jail

There. The movie is infinitely better and more focused.
>>
>>81216138
>The Furies/Granny Goodness
>Kalibak
>Kanto
>Vermin Vundabar
>Steppenwolf
>Mantis
Plenty to work with, and I'll be severely disappointed in WB if they dont use half of them or the New Genesis roster
>>
I'm kind of sad he isn't more opposed to Darkseid and whatever other alien menace.

I like when he's just as hostile to actual villainous invaders as he is to Supes.
>>
File: zackno.gif (75 KB, 310x346) Image search: [Google]
zackno.gif
75 KB, 310x346
>>81216226
>Remove most of the movie
>Better movie
>>
>>81216226
>>remove all dreams/visions

Remove the Pa Kent one, and the Bat Demon in the crypt. Keep the opening one for Batman but contextualize it so that's the one that wakes him up from bed with a faceless prostitute. (still shows that he's losing sleep over guilt, but also provides the really well-done origin scene and context for the "Martha" PTSD later on)

Recontextualize the Knightmare sequence by showing him drifting off to sleep at the start, then "awoken" by Justifiers busting through the wall. When he grabs his gear and fights his way out, then he exits to find himself where the scene opens up in the theatrical release. Transitions the action better while keying the audience in more readily to the fact that it's a dream sequence.

>remove Diana/Wonder Woman
Nah, just get rid of her seeing the JL preview clips. I like her banter with Batman.

>remove Trinity vs. Doomsday

No. Fuck you.

>Remove Clark's funeral

Incredibly powerful scene that just needs to be shortened up to avoid ending fatigue. Show only small pieces of the Metropolis funeral and focus on the Smallville one.
>>
>>81216360
You could take it as Lex realizing the inevitability of opposing Darkseids will but yeah I see your point
>>
>>81216285
There's too many New Gods for a JL movie to handle. They need an entire New Gods movie, directed by George Miller.
>>
>>81216437
I seriously dont get the logic behind the Pa Kent dream. You could have easily made Martha Kent the one that tells the story and it would have given her more relevancy to the plot
>>
>>81216360
You could take it as him being affect by Anti-Life and he was basically doing Darkseid's bidding throughout the movie to get Superman killed so Darkseid had less of a threat.
>>
>>81216475
I could live with that, it provides context/backstory for the New Gods and gives it the chance to let Orion be the lead character
>>
>>81216437
>Only removing the Pa "Horsekiller" Kent scene
HA HA HA. THEY'RE ALL SHIT AND OUT OF PLACE
>Not removing wonder woman
Actually I agree with you. She was really cool, but the fight needs to get tweaked a bit, there's a really cringe classic Snyder upskirt of her during the Doomsday fight
>Trinity VS. Doomsday
It needs to get edited and tightened up.
>Clark's funeral
>Powerful
It was a pile of shit and I felt nothing. The guy next to me fell asleep.
>>
>>81216226

>Remove WW

You're clueless
>>
>>81216556
I could definitely live with that

But there is the appeal of just New Gods OUT OF NOWHERE that would be hilarious
>>
>>81216560
>It was a pile of shit and I felt nothing. The guy next to me fell asleep.

I cried during it.
>>
>>81216550
>throughout the movie

Why do people keep saying this? It wasn't until the very end that he discovers Apokalips, and Lex in prison is very, VERY different from the Lex that was gloating about his superiority over the divine to Clark earlier.
>>
>>81216226
u sumhow managed 2 maek teh moovy worss
lik dam
>>
>>81216226
Here's the fan edit
>remove that unnecessary Indian Ocean scene
>remove the entire useless car chase sequence (because Batman ends up stealing Lex' Kryptonite anyways)
>remove all scenes with Scoot McNairy aside from the one where Lex bails him out
>make Knightmare the only dream sequence
>remove the part where Batman takes a solid minute to walk across a room with a fountain
>remove Anderson Cooper's cameo
>remove the entire scene with Lois and the spear
>add the Lex mindbreak scene and other assorted deleted scenes of cool stuff which the editor fumbled massively
>remove Clark's funeral
>>
>>81216614
>Mourning a mass murderer
>>
File: 1414998932092.gif (1 MB, 338x300) Image search: [Google]
1414998932092.gif
1 MB, 338x300
>>81214210

>Yuga Khan is just a big hissing space monster that looks like he fell out of Doom

Oh boy
>>
>>81216614

>Superman gets stabbed
>The vibe in the cinema is "He's not really dead you know"

His death felt fake and forced especially given the fact he'd just survived getting nuked a few minutes ago.
>>
>>81213882
So was this the scene where Lex asked the Kryptonian computer to show him all the knowledge of the different worlds it has?

I imagined one of those had to have been Apokolips.
>>
>>81216674
And then they show the dirt rise in the air on the coffin at the end. It's like why bother waiting til then to bring him back? Keep him dead or not.
>>
File: tears in the rain.gif (495 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
tears in the rain.gif
495 KB, 500x223
>>81216674

I knew he was going to come back to life, but fuck I've seen too many wakes just like that in small midwestern farmhouses.

It reminded me too much of when my grandpa died and we drove back to Illinois for the funeral.
>>
>>81216697

No, chronologically he FIRST does that when he initially gains access to the ship itself, early in the film. Although the scene that shows him accessing the archive doesn't show up in the movie until like 45 minutes later.

He's wearing the same clothes as when he confronted Superman and unleashed Doomsday, and the SWAT team is arresting him, so this happens at the very end of the movie either during the Doomsday fight, or after he's been defeated.

My guess is he started looking for another way to kill Superman out of desperation and found Apokalips.
>>
File: MskTTCt.webm (3 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
MskTTCt.webm
3 MB, 720x720
>>81216697
It was after Doomsday was born, apparently Lex called him on his cell phone.
>>
>>81216726
Where's that gif from?
>>
File: wait.jpg (144 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
144 KB, 572x303
Goddamnit, /co/. I think we're going to get more pieces over the next few days that, if arranged properly, would cause this movie to exude brilliance.

>>81216697
It could fit there, but it follows what >>81216798
says. However, it would fit better where you originally stated where he asks to be shown the knowledge from different world. That, that alone would justify all of Lex's aspirations of deicide, xenophobia, and paranoia.

I'm actually frightened that this movie might be a poorly edited gem.
>>
>>81216904
Blade Runner. Watch it or read "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep."
>>
>>81216904
How old are you? Serious question, because I'm just now realizing that there are probably people in their 20's that haven't seen it.
>>
>>81216904

Blade Runner.

>>81216908

I stated this earlier, but if he's been already exposed to Anti-Life or knowledge of Apokalips and Darkseid, then his speech to Superman about his superiority over the divine makes NO sense.
>>
>>81216904
>>81216942
Watch "The Final Cut" version. The version on Netflix was the one in theaters that has this narration over every scene that explains the plot to you like you're a drooling retard.
>>
>>81216958
Just turned 30.
>>81216942
>>81216965
Thanks
>>
>>81216908
It feels like someone snuck into the editing room and fucked with something that actually could have been neat. Also Im trying to figure the Lex OS marketing considering this clip originates from it
>>
>>81216965
You may be correct, but consider this. Lex has always been a delusional fool, and maybe just maybe he humanizes Superman and exposes enough vulnerability to realize that he's just a man and that the true Leviathan has yet to arrive. He then loses it and has his little "ping ping ping" motherbox communication speech with Batman.
>>
So many post about:
>T-the directors cut will be good!
>There must be a good movie on the editing room f-floor, right?
It's like the Green Lantern movie all over again.
It's poorly written and poorly directed. 30 minutes will not make it into a masterpiece.
You can't polish a turd.
>>
>>81216556
It's not going to happen though because God hates us. It's Snyder from here on out, strap in boys.
>>
>>81216436
This movie is fundamentally flawed then.
>>
>>81217227
>yfw Snyder is from Apokalips
>>
File: I'm not mad, just disappointed.png (159 KB, 300x321) Image search: [Google]
I'm not mad, just disappointed.png
159 KB, 300x321
>>81216965
>>81217130
Actually, forgive me. I know exactly what is going on in that scene. Lex is being a fucking Snitch and letting Apokolips know the location of the Earth. See the planets above Yuga/Steppen/Random NewGod/(betternotbe)Darkside. The being is basically programming the boxes based on Lex's coordinates. Hence, the bell has been rung.

FUCK. This movie could have been decent.
>>
>>81217130
i thought that lex was making a "ding" sound - like the dinner bell being rung for the hungry alien
>>
>>81216908
>Goddamnit, /co/. I think we're going to get more pieces over the next few days that, if arranged properly, would cause this movie to exude brilliance.
Nah, this clip was planned ever since they updated the LexOS site a couple weeks ago. It's just happenstance that they release a clip that should have been in the movie at a time when everyone is complaining about shit clearing missing from the movie.
>>
>>81216958
My youngest brother saw it when he was like 15. Some people are just plebs.
>>
>>81213882

I mistook it as a quote from Pacific Rim.
>>
>>81217198
Nah, I strongly disliked this movie, but editing is possibly my largest gripe. The movie felt completely disjointed with rapid tone shifts and scene changes happening out of nowhere, with so much happening and so much unnecessary filler that it felt like a jigsaw puzzle with all the pieces jammed into the wrong spots with glue and tape. Maybe the final picture still isn't very impressive but the current one is just all wrong.
>>
>>81214601
That was because Darkseid was already dead, to be fair
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19 KB, 435x313) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
19 KB, 435x313
So there's an actual face in there and he's wearing a helmet. I thought it was just some random Xenomorph rip off at first. Good, I don't want them to be random alien blobs.
>>
>>81214627

A combination of Both. They are aliens that at some point, traveled to the realm of the Old Gods and in there they feasted on the corpse of the ancient deities. And thus, hell was created. Darkseid Is.
>>
>>81217375
>>81216958
I am 24 and just watched it 2 weeks ago. It's not really on a lot of people's radar, unless they are film connoisseurs. And even then, that doesn't guarantee they won't see this particular film vs. dozens of other classics.
>>
>>81217641
And yes, it was the Final Cut.
>>
>>81217198
The Director's cut of Daredevil is actually good.
There is hope.
>>
File: 1458793737037.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458793737037.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>81217702
>DD Director's cut
>Good
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
>>
>>81217702

>The Director's cut of Daredevil is actually good.

You might want to rewatch it m8. It's less bad then the theatrical cut, but it's a long way from good.
>>
>>81216515
Contractually obliged to give him a scene maybe?

Or unused footage from MoS? Because Superman fucking off to the North Pole after Capitol Hill made no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>81217746
>Superman getting away from the public eye after being blamed for failing to prevent domestic terrorism that killed or injured dozens of people

If people were burning effigies of me, I'd want to fuck off to Tibet too.
>>
>>81214467
Wasn't Lex already aware of the Mother Boxes? From the case files he had on the metahumans, it looked like Cyborg was created from a Mother Box.
>>
>>81216515
>>81217746
>The ghost of Pa "Horsekiller" Kent
>Building inukshuks for some reason.
My fucking sides.
>>
>>81213882
is that the after credits scene?
>>
Oh yeah that reminds me, why was he dragging a ship around?
>>
>>81217798
Nah.

He should have given a public statement as Superman, or use his civ id to investigate the bombing.
>>
>>81217871
Yes. Be sure to sit through the whole credits. Lots of people missed it.
>>
Fuck I just realized that synder is going to bring back supes at the end of justice league part 1 , it ends with dark side invading and he says to JL Members it would be a bit more difficult if the kyrptonian were still alive and bam super man flys in and says it's a good thing I'm not dead then. Synder is the GOAT flim maker
>>
>>81217746

More like Snyder is obsessed with visions/dreams and felt like he was redeeming Pa Kent after all the backlash he got, but just made it worse. He's a moron.
>>
>>81217927
no i sat thru the whole credits on premeir day and there wasnt one
>>
>>81217897
Who knows? It would have made sense if the ship was just an icebreaker that was stuck but it was clearly a long-abandoned ship that Supes didn't even bother to turn right side up.
>>
>>81217897
just to display the scale of his strength

but im guessing the ship was stuck or something
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x1136
>>81215989
>>
>>81214548
Yeah. Syder/Goyer's Superman is to stoic.best portrayal of Superman for me was in DCAU. Supes was still all boyscout and shit but had a bit of edge to him. Like when he fought Darkseid and was all like "finally i can go all out and not have to hold back!" I wish they would go with that for the movies.
>>
>>81214644
But who would make a good Big Barda?
>>
File: Yuga Kahn.png (561 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Yuga Kahn.png
561 KB, 800x450
>>81216660
I dunno, anon. I think he looks kinda scary/cool
>>
>>81218513
Gina Carano?
>>
>>81218681
i could see that. Just do a similar thing like what they did with the hobbits to make regular sized actors looks smaller and reverse it to make Carano look a lot bigger.
>>
Couple things on my mind after seeing this
>Why 3 Mother Boxes?
>Why does the unidentified character look in pain?
>Was this an archive recording/log, or was it a transmission?
>>
>>81217286
actually i think you're right
>9 spheres circling a larger sphere (solar system)
>one of the smaller spheres has a large ring around it (saturn)
>one of the smaller spheres has a large sphere circling it (earth and it's moon)
>>
>>81218206
It wasn't abandoned, there were people sitting atop the ship on its side.
>>
>>81218094
fucking third-worldler
>>
>>81218820
1 mother box mcguffin per solo hero movie??
Does it really matter?
It's a recording kinda like how Jor-El did that Krypton presentation like the video that was posted earlier in this thread
>>
This movie is so fucking nonsensical if hurts.
>>
>>81217962

Or he comes back when the world has gone full Fina Crisis but I don't trust Zack to do anything remotely good
>>
>>81218677
Looks like half the cast of DOTA.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.