[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wanna see finn find love. I always kind of rooted for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Finn.png (14 KB, 174x252) Image search: [Google]
Finn.png
14 KB, 174x252
I just wanna see finn find love.

I always kind of rooted for the under dog and I just kind of want to see finn find some sort of happiness. But who would actually be the best candidate for girlfriend/wife/significant other?
>>
>>81205989
Marceline.
>>
>>81205989
Mordecai
>>
>>81205989
>I just wanna see finn find love.
Disgusting.
>>
>>81206027
see, I think it would be awesome to see finn and marceline together, I just dont know how it would work outside of her turning him.
>>
>>81205989
Is Finn really a underdog? He is an awesome and rich adventure and known throughout the land of ooo and pretty much each princess except bubblegum was swooning for him after one of the first episodes where he saves everyone from ice king.
>>
>>81209091
I suppose maybe he is only the underdog when it comes to relationships? cause as much as a hero as he is most of his love conquests end up in him getting the shitty end of the deal
>>
I wanna see Finn go on adventures again. And ones that aren't LSD trips in pillowslands or time resetting dungeons.
>>
File: 55815492_p0.png (349 KB, 700x743) Image search: [Google]
55815492_p0.png
349 KB, 700x743
>>81205989
He got a kiss, is that not enough.
>>
>>81205989
I don't get why they keep fucking with Finn and Finn only.

He's not only becoming a less and less useful character all the time, he barely even feels like the main character any more.
>>
>>81209522
Was it enough for your parents?
>>
He'll end up with a harem, just you wait and see. He's the only viable bachelor around Cartoon Network has no choice.
>>
>>81209761
SJW's will probably just make it so he's a constantly suffering loser pandering to asexual females that will never, ever reciprocate his affection as some kind of statement.
>>
>>81205989
I would prefer Finn stop chasing tail so I can marvel at more lore/adventure focused episodes.
~All burned up inside~
Only good thing to come from Finn's romanticism was that song.
>>
>>81209865
Can you fuck off with that word?
>>
>>81205989
Some plain ordinary peasant girlie who will ride him rough but never hurt him.
>>
>>81209522
no, you ultravirgin.
>>
>>81211047
what word?
>>
no one wants to see a finn canyon mix up?
>>
File: Setsusmug.jpg (191 KB, 783x981) Image search: [Google]
Setsusmug.jpg
191 KB, 783x981
>>81205989
Maybe he should try being a homosexual.
Seems those kinds get better results nowadays.
>>
>>81205989
You want to see Finn find love, which makes his character compelling. We like characters that struggle. The moment Finn finds love everyone who cared will lose interest, much like explaining how a magic trick is done. Finn may date but will always break up.

Jake and Lady work b/c they go through the difficulties of having a long term relationship, like kids and scheduling together time.

Also Finn did find love with Roselinen. He can find love but it never lasts.
http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Roselinen
>>
>>81211790
Finn's shorter than her knee. but yes, it would be cool.
>>
>>81205989
Susan Strong or Huntress Wizard are probably the best candidates at the moment, although I'd be fine if he and Bubblegum end up together in the end
>>
>>81209428
Damn dude why you gotta be so picky about adventures
>>
>>81211935
>You want to see Finn find love, which makes his character compelling.
No, it's obnoxious, and obvious cheap ratings b8. Seeing him change while in a relationship might be compelling.
>>
>>81211790
she's nice but sex would be difficult. I like a giantess but I don't envision Finn as kinky like that.
>>
>>81205989
Finn is a cuck.
>>
File: gnsfg.jpg (926 KB, 990x720) Image search: [Google]
gnsfg.jpg
926 KB, 990x720
>>81209522
No half measures.
>>
>>81212542
I heart this
>>
>>81212462
there's bound to be enchanted belt or whatever that can shrink or grow people
or Finn can just get his telekinesis back and use it to make a giant invisible fuck suit
>>
Your unnatural obsession with fixing fictional 17 year old children into permanent life decisions in order to give yourself a sense of closure is bordering on creepy.
>>
>>81213053
>permanent life decisions
see this is your problem, fatty. it doesn't have to be permanent. he just needs somebody to be with because he has an established need. whether he marries the ho or not doesn't matter, do you seriously not date when you're a teenager until you predict it's gonna last forever? no, you don't fucking think about it, you jump in and have fun.
>>
>>81213007
he only gets the telekinetic arm when in the deepest of despair. abusive relationship?
>>
I came in here for for one reason and one reason only. Before I scroll down and read this thread I want to make that one thing clear.

I want to see cute Huntress Wizard art. If I scroll down and there is no Huntress Wizard someone damn well better reply to this with Huntress Wizard.
>>
File: your_ass_is_grass_m8.png (708 B, 120x50) Image search: [Google]
your_ass_is_grass_m8.png
708 B, 120x50
>>81213458
you did not disappoint me /co/
>>
>>81213387
Have fun. Its always about fun to you women.
>>
>>81214345
pray tell, what else could it be about?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.