[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: cartoons that don't exist but should >a boy genius
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
ITT: cartoons that don't exist but should

>a boy genius show with a complicated ongoing plot
>>
>>81198948
>boy blessed with superman - tier strength
>monsters keep invading the world and he has to find a way to stop them, without anyone knowing how the monsters were stopped
>>
>>81198948
But don't give us the Dexter bullshit like he is bad at math.
>>
A heroic good guy and an evil bad guy (that aren't each others' nemesis) try to stay friends
>>
>>81198948
Double D is cool, but I'd rather see Ed on a squad.
>>
>>81198948
>LUM NAT
>>
>a comic book hero that has the superpower to animate him/herself
>>
>>81198948
The scooby gang change a lot. I can only recognize Velma
>>
>>81203417
its only velma
the others are from johnny test
>>
>>81198948
Still wouldn't know that's Jimmy without that logo on his sleeve
>>
>>81198948
It's amazing how much 1 image can irk me. Speaking of Irk's, why isn't Dib in there?
>>
>>81199042
Isn't that the plot to Totally Awesome Hulk?
>>
>>81199042
>Ben 10
>>
>>81198948
Daria and Nico do not belong there
>>
>>81207503
I was about to say that, how is Daria there but not Dib? Maybe he's too busy with the The Swollen Eyeball Network
>>
>>81199042
One Punch Man?
>>
>>81201133
that kind sounds like El Tigre
>>
>>81198948
Who's the guy in the jacket?
>>
>>81214694
Nigel from K.N.D.
>>
>>81214929
Whoops, I meant the guy in the red jacket next to him.
>>
>>81215493
Jimmy Neutron
>>
>>81215493
jimmy neutron
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.