[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Avengers Assemble episode with Zemo wasn't terrible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: AAZemo.png (1 MB, 1353x741) Image search: [Google]
AAZemo.png
1 MB, 1353x741
First Avengers Assemble episode with Zemo wasn't terrible.
>>
>>81195714
It's Zemo, anything he's in becomes a little bit better.
>>
>>81195714
Maybe because Thor, Hulk and Hawkeye weren't there to be annoying as fuck, also the Cap centered episodes are usually good, plus Zemo.

Also that Zemo vs Cap fight when Helmut knocks him down and gets on top of him was kind of lewd.

Still a nitpick, Zemo being able to take on Iron man and Widow at the same time was ridiculous, especially when Cap was added to the mix, just watch later as he jobs to one of them.
>>
>>81196329
>Zemo vs Cap fight
>kind of lewd
SHOCKING.
>>
>>81196329
But Hawkeyes the best part of the show
>>
File: nice.png (142 KB, 376x253) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
142 KB, 376x253
>Masters of Evil next
>>
>>81196579
Not when he gets with Hulk, it's annoying as fuck.

Plus he's a shitty Clint.
>>
>>81196506
Zemo gets on top of him and then swing his leg over Steve's arm then wraps his arms around Cap and the grunting starts as Zemo kind of rubs himself on Cap.

Steve frees himself and throws him off but yeah....
>>
File: David Kaye.jpg (34 KB, 508x382) Image search: [Google]
David Kaye.jpg
34 KB, 508x382
>>81195714

It's cool David Kaye voices Zemo.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxt1jToK34

Hype
>>
Wait, /co/ likes the Marvel toons now?
>>
>>81195714
The money they paid you can't buy you back the bit of humanity you lost.
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be a T-bolts show developed for Netflix? There was some talk about it back in August.
>>
>>81201522
>Cap, Hulk and Widow are in movie costumes
>Hawkeye isn't
lmao, I haven't watched since the pilot, is this show still atrocious?
>>
>>81196329
>Not liking ThorxHulk bromance, or Hawkguy.

Now if they could only get rid of Iron Manz
>>
>>81203373
Hawkeye isn't really Hawkeye in the films. He's just some random dude who think he's Hawkeye. He doesn't quip like Hawkeye, he doesn't have the same relationship with Black Widow. He doesn't even have purple.
>>
File: 13.jpg (168 KB, 615x370) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
168 KB, 615x370
>>81195714
What a coincidence, I just finished watching it.
>>81196329
These were even my exact thoughts, right down to Zemo and Cap being lewd.
>>
File: 50600529_p0.jpg (214 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
50600529_p0.jpg
214 KB, 800x553
>>81202708
No, still no.
>>
Gotg show is fun
>>
I like how "wasn't terrible"is the nicest thing you can say about this show.
>>
File: mastersofevilassemble.png (1 MB, 1350x699) Image search: [Google]
mastersofevilassemble.png
1 MB, 1350x699
>>
>>81203485
Sorry but after being subjected to a lot of fart and BO jokes, plus them fighting for the most inane things, and being ADD morons it gets on my nerves.

Granted Clint gets a bit more tolerable when he is away from those two.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.