[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question. Is Bruce Wayne afraid of Batman? Or does he just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 256x192
Question.

Is Bruce Wayne afraid of Batman?
Or does he just hate that alter ego?
>>
File: Smug Batman.png (140 KB, 348x473) Image search: [Google]
Smug Batman.png
140 KB, 348x473
>>81184615
The real question here is would Bruce Wayne be able to seduce Batman?
>>
I remember one of the animated series had this thing where he sees himself as Batman full time now, even calling himself that in his thoughts. Bruce Wayne is sort of a mask he wears when needed.
>>
better question. Is Batman afraid of Bruce Wayne? Is afraid to have a normal life? To hang up the cowl and let people in?
>>
>>81184615
If Bruce Wayne and Batman ever met, would they fuck?
>>
>>81184632
Wouldn't that just lead to mastu--

What?

What was i talking about? Nevermind.
>>
Bruce Wayne is the alter ego.
>>
THIS IS NAWT WHAT I WANTED YOU TWAITS
>>
>>81184786
that's Batman Beyond
>>
>>81184786
That was in beyond, where Bruce went off the deep end and alienated everyone he ever knew. It was bad end batmam
>>
>>81184615

Bruce Wayne hates the fact that Batman has to exist. I think that's the closest answer you're going to get OP
>>
>>81184872
you gaiz r fuckin morons, everbody noes dat brue wayne and baman r da samme prson, anf tjdksajsksd
I mean to say that only a fool would think they are the same. I've seen them in the same room, they're totally different people. Everybody knows that. Or else.
>>
>>81184615
Batman is afraid of Batman
Bruce Wayne is only afraid of Batman sans bruce Wayne aka Batman of Zur En Arth
>>
>>81184786
Batman Beyond, Shriek's intro episode.

>Terry: "How did you know you really weren't going nuts?"
>Bruce: "It's simple. The voice called me Bruce."
>Terry: "What do you call yourself in your head?"
>Bruce: *deadpan stare*
>Terry: "Wow."
>>
>>81185258
Thinking about it, who calls themselves by any name in their head? Nobody thinks in the third person.
>>
>>81186854
most people do
>>
>>81184856
No, no. It's fine, keep talking anon, tell me more, you want more wine? you look tired, let me give you a massage.
>>
Bruce Wayne is Batman's mask.
>>
File: generic.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
generic.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
well its obviously batman because batman uses bat to hit nuts but nuts dont even have bat so batman shoots guy all the way to the super bowl were i eat my soup and shit this shit out but bruse wayne has a gay child who was born by a mistake from a alien overlord named nigga nigga who shat him out because he needed to so then he punched sognorean and then mario blew up and died i am only hero here you all are lires so i real you dead
>>
hi generic dude you wana fuck silly :3
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (2 KB, 45x85) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
2 KB, 45x85
>>81187083
fuck no fuckig silly is not generic so fuck you >:l
>>
>>81187120
This is not an avafag board please leave
>>
>>81184632
The real question here is who the fuck is Bruce Wayne?
>>
>>81184814
Not sure if I can site comic examples, but I know that's kinda how it was in the nolan trilogy
>>
File: 1447558862465.png (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447558862465.png
150 KB, 500x500
Why don't they team up?
>>
File: Bruce_Wayne_(Batman_Beyond).jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Bruce_Wayne_(Batman_Beyond).jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>>81184615
alter ego?? , in his mind Bruce its not how he calls himself
>>
>>81187149
this is not a shithead board please leave
>>
>>81186854
>"Wow, great job fucking up there, Anon."
>"Anonymous you retard, you fucked up."
>"You call that a shitpost, Anon? That's just fucking sad."
Like breathing, you don't think about it and/or keep track of how many times you call yourself by your name in your head but it happens and trying to think about it manually screws you up.
>>
>>81187690
>tfw I shitposted so long I don't call myself by my real name anymore
>>
>>81185258
>Shriek
man I remember thinking the sound on my TV was broken whenever Shriek's scenes would come on
>>
>>81186910
I don't think you understood my joke.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.